The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

X1 Eu server

Aarthorn
Aarthorn
Hi, am looking for friends to PvE mostly. Stamblade cp 330 but still learning lol.
GT: Immortalbs
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    Would love to yoin you.. just came from pc to xbox... dont know if i can learn you things but i would love to have a partner to play with!
    Edited by Drizzlee on February 7, 2018 7:48PM
  • Aarthorn
    Aarthorn
    Drizzlee wrote: »
    Would love to yoin you.. just came from pc to xbox... dont know if i can learn you things but i would love to have a partner to play with!

Cool, just add me and we can run a dungeon or something.
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    Aarthorn wrote: »

Awesome! Maybe do skyreach? I can play in about 3-4 hours!

Cya
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    @Aarthorn whats your xbox GT?
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    @Aarthorn whats your xbox GT?

Never mind xD
  • Aarthorn
    Aarthorn

Cya

Actually I have never done Skyreach lol. Am at work atm but I should be on in late evening.
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee

Cya

Actually I have never done Skyreach lol. Am at work atm but I should be on in late evening.

Its pretty good. Atleast ive heard it xD