Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown store points ETA on special?

Kwik1
Kwik1
✭✭✭✭
I found another thread asking about this from Nov 2017. They were asking when points would go on sale and I saw multiple responses.

Some said black Friday, when that didn't happen they said Christmas for sure. Apparently that didn't happen. Does anyone have any idea on when Crown points may or may not go on sale? Do they even go on sale anymore?

I am looking to spend $100-$200 on points but not until they go on sale. I guess the only good thing about no sale is I might get bored and move to another game and spend money on their points instead lol, but right now I am really into ESO and would love to support it as well as buy a nice house and furnish it.

I know someone said ZOS will never say when they will go on sale, but I know a bunch of other players in game waiting as well with no intentions of buying points until they do.
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwik1 wrote: »
    I found another thread asking about this from Nov 2017. They were asking when points would go on sale and I saw multiple responses.

Some said black Friday, when that didn't happen they said Christmas for sure. Apparently that didn't happen. Does anyone have any idea on when Crown points may or may not go on sale? Do they even go on sale anymore?

I am looking to spend $100-$200 on points but not until they go on sale. I guess the only good thing about no sale is I might get bored and move to another game and spend money on their points instead lol, but right now I am really into ESO and would love to support it as well as buy a nice house and furnish it.

I know someone said ZOS will never say when they will go on sale, but I know a bunch of other players in game waiting as well with no intentions of buying points until they do.

there was a sale at the end of last year. hopefully there will be one this spring or so they say.
    Options
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they had one around Christmas for around a couple weeks or so. The sale before that was around May, so maybe we'll see another sale this May. We get about 2 crown sales a year.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    The last one lasted a month and finished about 3 weeks ago.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kwik1

Zos never will tell yiy ahead of time when they're doing a sale. They will never give you a heads up. They know if advanced notice was given crown sales would slump until then.

So the next sale is when it happens. Though I'd look for the anniversary event. I think they've had one then before. Early April.
    Options
  • Dragath
    Dragath
    ✭✭✭✭
    my guess would also be about april, because we just had a sale at the end of the last year.
    Options