The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

moved

DoctorESO
DoctorESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
moved
Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 12:40AM
  • mikecrci
    mikecrci
    ✭✭✭
    Takes too long. Matches should be 99 seconds.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean you could just not duel in a major city.
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    ...when a third party throws mudballs at you and your dueling partner and then heals you. When is this going to be fixed?

Concerning mudballs, get yourself some privacy.

Concerning the heals, long time I don't see this bug, are you sure it's back?
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »
    ...when a third party throws mudballs at you and your dueling partner and then heals you. When is this going to be fixed?

Concerning mudballs, get yourself some privacy.

Concerning the heals, long time I don't see this bug, are you sure it's back?
    It never left
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on June 19, 2018 7:57AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on June 19, 2018 7:56AM
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭

there is really such a bug now?:D
    don't remove it, its nice, maybe people will duel less in towns but more at arenas or wild places:))
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Misleading title
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that explains it! i have a character who rarely leaves Cyrodiil, crappy healer, crappy dps, but hopefully decent group support.

the other day though he went into town and there were duelists going at it, and he just instinctively threw a heal. no concious thought whatsoever, just saw 2 green bars not full and cast Breath of Life. as the animation was going i shook my head at myself "that doesn't work like that here" but with perfect timing i saw one guy glow and get topped off. within a second they had both stopped fighting and were digging through their bags. i was weirded out.

so it's really possible that i interfered and ruined their fight? i described it to my guild and nobody knew what to think (except i got teased a little for being a goody-goody). i'll definitely do my best not to do that again.

but what are the circumstances of the bug? can anybody at any time provide HP to duelists? what about buffs? or are there "hidden" conditions that i unknowingly fulfilled? and have any ZOS folks acknowledged this yet?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:55PM
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing, as fair
  • DosPanchos
    DosPanchos
    ✭✭✭
    I'd suggest using the in-game bug report feature...
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mudballs = ability to heal? This is so trolly. Needs to be fixed before the trolls learn
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never leave home without my mudball-slingin guard tank buddies. Cant duel without em!
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    Life isn't fair

deal with it.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Belegnole wrote: »
    No such thing, as fair

actually it is, if we care about this. thats the rule of successfull society. rules, rights.
    @Anethum from .ua
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 12:40AM
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    Mudballs = ability to heal? This is so trolly. Needs to be fixed before the trolls learn

As long as no one else learns how to do it, it'll be fine.

swippy wrote: »
    that explains it! i have a character who rarely leaves Cyrodiil, crappy healer, crappy dps, but hopefully decent group support.

the other day though he went into town and there were duelists going at it, and he just instinctively threw a heal. no concious thought whatsoever, just saw 2 green bars not full and cast Breath of Life. as the animation was going i shook my head at myself "that doesn't work like that here" but with perfect timing i saw one guy glow and get topped off. within a second they had both stopped fighting and were digging through their bags. i was weirded out.

so it's really possible that i interfered and ruined their fight? i described it to my guild and nobody knew what to think (except i got teased a little for being a goody-goody). i'll definitely do my best not to do that again.

but what are the circumstances of the bug? can anybody at any time provide HP to duelists? what about buffs? or are there "hidden" conditions that i unknowingly fulfilled? and have any ZOS folks acknowledged this yet?

After a mudball is thrown at both players, anyone can heal them, including each other when they do group heals.

...Oops.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you don't think duelings fair, don't duel.... easy.

And expecting life to be fair, or talking about rights, leads us close to entitlement......... I just posted a comment on a thread about that too!

Life is hard and it can be cut short at any time. If life was fair, nasty people would be cut down in the prime of life (or before) and every good, honest decent person would live to 100. This doesn't happen because life is not fair.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair to mild
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    diplomatt wrote: »

there is really such a bug now?:D
    don't remove it, its nice, maybe people will duel less in towns but more at arenas or wild places:))

They do, tho it didnt stopping me from healing them and run away with :trollface:
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Remember being able to roll dodge after being hit with a mudball to gain ultimate? Lots of that going on for some vet hm lol.

This only hurt dungeon bosses sense of fairness though.
    Fear is the Mindkiller