The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

stamblade help

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
would shacklebreaker + another set be bis for main 5 peice on a stamblade
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No. In PvE big NO. In PvP, it may have some use, but other sets are likely preferred.
  • Dreth
    Dreth
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to beat when it comes to a perfectly balanced set for a stamblade. A lot of it depends on how you want to play the class so it's hard to say if it's BIS but yes, it's a great choice for a lot of builds.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gear
    5 Eternal Hunt 3 Agility 2 Velidreth w Asylum 2H front bar & Master bow back bar

Skills
    Front Bar: Executioner | Surprise Attack | Ambush | Relentless Focus | Rally || Dawnbreaker of Smiting
    Back Bar: Poison Injection | Mass Hysteria | Shadowy Disguise | Piercing Mark | Resolving Vigor || Incapacitating Strike

Consumables
    Maximum health+stamina food or Ozorga's Triple Trifle Pockets or Dubious Camoran Throne (though your health will be very low)
    Double Ravage Health poisons, dropped stamina potions or crafted Weapon Power potions - in this case you can drop Rally for another utility skill like Leeching Strikes.
    Edited by Asardes on January 30, 2018 1:02PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Gear
    5 Eternal Hunt 3 Agility 2 Velidreth w Asylum 2H front bar & Master bow back bar

Skills
    Front Bar: Executioner | Surprise Attack | Ambush | Relentless Focus | Rally || Dawnbreaker of Smiting
    Back Bar: Poison Injection | Mass Hysteria | Shadowy Disguise | Piercing Mark | Resolving Vigor || Incapacitating Strike

Consumables
    Maximum health+stamina food or Ozorga's Triple Trifle Pockets or Dubious Camoran Throne (though your health will be very low)
    Double Ravage Health poisons, dropped stamina potions or crafted Weapon Power potions - in this case you can drop Rally for another utility skill like Leeching Strikes.

And no shuffle D:
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pijng wrote: »
    Asardes wrote: »
    Gear

Skills

Consumables

And no shuffle D:

Well you can also run that in your felx spot if you use Weapon power potions. In this case you can move Piercing Mark on your front bar and run Shuffle instead from back bar.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle

PC-NA CP 1800+
    Member of:

Characters:
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many stamblades like eternal hunt, but I like Shadow Walker personally. I rarely get that rune to hit when I need it, and SW provides the healing that stambaldes lack (provided that you can proc it when you need it).
    Edited by akray21 on January 30, 2018 2:18PM
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could go shackle and truth.
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shackle breaker will never be better than bone pirate, if you really need the magicka use the magicka morph of siphoning.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    which is better? Shacklebreaker or eternal hunt?
  • CallMeBigPapi
    Eternal Hunt is extremely overrated for a class that has amazing escape mechanics.

Shuffle is a MUST, you will die if you cant shuffle roll dodge and cloak with 22kish health

If you do use eternal hunt, you need to know how to use it offensively. Ever since sypherpk used it with selene's in a build video all the nb noobs have started using it, it's a waste of a set if you're not using it around corners and turning on people or placing the runes strategically.

Mislead people with your cloak instead.

It can be great on mobile stam classes (2h bow stam sorc for example) but is wasted on stamblade (with few exceptions)
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eternal Hunt is extremely overrated for a class that has amazing escape mechanics.

Shuffle is a MUST, you will die if you cant shuffle roll dodge and cloak with 22kish health

If you do use eternal hunt, you need to know how to use it offensively. Ever since sypherpk used it with selene's in a build video all the nb noobs have started using it, it's a waste of a set if you're not using it around corners and turning on people or placing the runes strategically.

It can be great on mobile stam classes (2h bow stam sorc for example) but is wasted on stamblade (with few exceptions)

I don't think eternal hunt is overrated at all. Great set for a stamblade. I have been running eternal/senche/selenes 5/5/2 dw and 2h and i absolutely love it.

But I agree, alot of people don't utilize the skill properly. There are other sets that are just as or maybe more effective, buts it comes down to playstyle and the way I like to play is popping in and out of Cloak and vamp stealth with ambush>incap>rollanimation cancel into some other attacks depending on the situation.
    Edited by Datthaw on February 6, 2018 12:24PM
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »

I don't think eternal hunt is overrated at all. Great set for a stamblade. I have been running eternal/senche/selenes 5/5/2 dw and 2h and i absolutely love it.

But I agree, alot of people don't utilize the skill properly. There are other sets that are just as or maybe more effective, buts it comes down to playstyle and the way I like to play is popping in and out of Cloak and vamp stealth with ambush>incap>rollanimation cancel into some other attacks depending on the situation.

Well, I think he meant that EH is overrated in terms of usability/efficiency for average player. And he was talking that nb has amazing esc mechanics by default, and EH (which adds even more "escape" ways) is excess, but for another stam classes is ok. But personally I think, that if you already have good escape stuff, then you can make it even better. Synergy, you know – the creation of a whole that is greater than the simple sum of its parts.
    In this case running with EH you're becoming even more "pain-in-the-arse" than before. Of course if you can play it right.
    Edited by Pijng on February 6, 2018 12:57PM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can use EH offensively by rolling into the target, rooting them, then cloaking, and hitting fear after they break free, and hitting them with incap. This way you drain most of their stamina.

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:

PC-NA CP 1800+
    Member of:

Characters:
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pijng wrote: »
    Datthaw wrote: »

Well, I think he meant that EH is overrated in terms of usability/efficiency for average player. And he was talking that nb has amazing esc mechanics by default, and EH (which adds even more "escape" ways) is excess, but for another stam classes is ok. But personally I think, that if you already have good escape stuff, then you can make it even better. Synergy, you know – the creation of a whole that is greater than the simple sum of its parts.
    In this case running with EH you're becoming even more "pain-in-the-arse" than before. Of course if you can play it right.

Yeah I agree with the synergy of EH and cloak, amazing escape tool. Hit stealth, rolldodge to stun the chaser, pop cloak and you're gone baby. Some back from a different direction for round 2
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer my set up with "not showing master bow damage or enchantment" as well as continuous attack

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/UnfadingSilence/screenshot/8109495

45k max Stam 2.6k Stam recovery around 5k full buffed weapon damage

Running 5 BP, 5 Hulking, master bow and Asylum 2H pretty easy sets to obtain
    Edited by Unfadingsilence on February 7, 2018 6:05AM
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I prefer my set up with "not showing master bow damage or enchantment" as well as continuous attack

How the hell do you achieve max weap dmg of 5k with those sets?
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »

3.5K weapon damage - that's what's actually shown there - is not much in fact and you can hit that with pretty much any set combos if you have a nirnhoned weapon, weapon damage glyphs on jewelry and warrior mundus. Also 2.6K recovery looks a bit too much. I suspect that it's after a resource capture, making a kill with a 2H weapon equipped, popping a potion and activating Relentless Focus. But 5K weapon damage requires uni-color map, all scrolls held by his faction, emperor, enchant procced, his buddies spamming heals with SPC on and vigor and someone spamming Vigor with PA on nearby. That's why I only measure stats outside Cyrodiil, only accounting for my own buffs :)
    Edited by Asardes on February 7, 2018 12:11PM

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:

PC-NA CP 1800+
    Member of:

Characters:
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »

Master bow gives an extra 300 damage plus enchantment of 452 and continuous attack with the multiplier for the Mundus Stone 5k easy damage tool tip for incap, 20k+ surprise attack 14k, vigor 16k ALL self buffs 100% solo
    Edited by Unfadingsilence on February 7, 2018 5:20PM
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working on a new set up now tho max Stam 50k 4k damage and 2k recovery it's beautiful