The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I got my master writ how much is it worth?

Sawzallz
Sawzallz
✭✭✭
I got my first master writ for blacksmithing it gives 103 vouchers
Legendary divine night mothers glaze
Militant ordinatier gauntlets.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prices depends on platform and server, but in general a voucher is worth around 500g/each.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Prices depends on platform and server, but in general a voucher is worth around 500g/each.

On ps4 na they are 5,000 gold each and some 500k
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m on PS4 NA...in general, they’re worth about $1k per voucher, so yours is worth about $100k. Maybe a bit more because people like,the larger ones.

If you go to the first guild trader in wayrest, search with the filters all items, gold quality, price over $80k and take a look at what they’re selling for. Writs comparable to yours should be there somewhere in the 80-140 range.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Wow I wonder how much the one with 300 vouchers cost that so done had on pc
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    XB is also around 1K gold per voucher, though the small voucher ones often sell for less, since no one really wants to pay 5k gold for a 5 voucher master gear writ that uses up a lot of mats for little reward. But, this one, I'd probably put up for 100K gold, maybe 95 if you want it to sell more quickly. Also, militant ordinator is an expensive motif if you don't PVP (and even if you do, I think it takes a lot of AP to acquire), so you'll want to factor that in. The set isn't too difficult - not sure how many traits night mother's is, but it isn't 9.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a couple things to look at. Is the motif something people would know? Militant Ordinatior is rare. Does it need Nirncrux? Not in this case it appears. PC/NA figure about 500 gold per voucher.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    easy to craft but the motif is a pain
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah...militant ordinator can bring the price down. It’s going to cost someone 50k AP just formthenstyle mat (el stupido, Zos). I hate getting these on the epic writs...too spendy.

But on legendary writs over 100 vouchers...shouldn’t hurt you. I’d pay full price for it. I sell most my endless epic writs to buy legendary tomsave time...I’d jump on that one at $95 - $100k.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Ima try to do it the only thing is it will take months for research and development for 6 traits