Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade Healing Guides list (From beginner to expert (trials included))

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I highly recommend mad god's build, its really highlights the strengths of a NB healer.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »
    I highly recommend mad god's build, its really highlights the strengths of a NB healer.

Yeah he really has a love for it.
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the last NB healer build Alcast did. I tried it out for two days and I really enjoy it. I just replace Healthy Offering with Funnel Health because I can't live without Funnel Health. (Four year of NB healing with my lovely Funnel Health is too hard to forget to remove it from my front bar.) I think I replace Soul Harvest with Veil of Blades too because I allow all my points into Magicka and I need more life (Shadow passives).

P.S.: I replaced Inner Light for Healthy Offering. I like to cast Healthy then Refreshing Path to the tank. A very food skill, which give Minor Mending.
    Edited by Shanjijri on February 23, 2018 8:41PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffe wrote: »
    I like the last NB healer build Alcast did. I tried it out for two days and I really enjoy it. I just replace Healthy Offering with Funnel Health because I can't live without Funnel Health. (Four year of NB healing with my lovely Funnel Health is too hard to forget to remove it from my front bar.) I think I replace Soul Harvest with Veil of Blades too because I allow all my points into Magicka and I need more life (Shadow passives).

Indeed doesn't make sense to for a nightblade healer to be without it.
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Griffe wrote: »

Indeed doesn't make sense to for a nightblade healer to be without it.

The only time its really not useful is in a trial, the need for AoE healing/resource support is usually too great and Funnel Health doesn't contribute much. It's always why I don't like healing trials as a NB, you lose your competitive edge over the other classes.