The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

@ZOS if you sell bugged items in Store with no word about when will be fixed, you must refund

RANKK7
RANKK7
✭✭✭✭✭
I know @ZOS you do not like to refund items, no company likes to refund, but since you feel free to sell bugged products

and also feel free to not provide any ETA on the fix

then you better rework your refund policy

because you cannot expect anyone in their right mind to accept to keep a bugged product with no word about when will be fixed

can be one week, one month, or never?

While I guess which day and year will be, you have my bug-free money for that item and I have this crap on the legs:

Linaleah wrote: »
26952347_1515031078610090_1238172550846073528_o.jpg?oh=e2de37faddfc973ff438556062f0e733&oe=5AE8D96D

PLEASE, if someone from ZOS could post when they reckon to fix the "Lizardly Four-Fabric"

a costume with legs distortion that shouldn't have been put on the market like that, a costume kept in the Store bugged as it is.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

Edited by RANKK7 on January 23, 2018 11:13AM
lll
"I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
lll
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've still got a lot more work to do on these costumes... For the sexii boiis!!
    Egg-Sister Bias-Cut Casual Wear[Male]
    4q0ho3.png
    Lizardly Four-Fabric Skirt Set[Male]
    nxrjeu.png

• Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other people have reported getting crown refunds for previous items when they’ve put in a support ticket requesting a refund. I’d try that first instead of waiting for a fix that may or may not come soon.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Radiance You know one of those is called 'egg-sister' right? lol

OP, they are under no obligation to do anything. The costume works, therefore you bought a product that works but is not what you are satisfied with.

Dont speak for others either. I bought and use it, a minor issue like that causes no problems for me. Honestly, it adds a bit of depth since people dont tend to stand 100% straight 100% of the time
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @notimetocare

Thanks, sis. I actually did noticed that, seeing how I captioned the picture. Could you not pretend it says "Egg-Brother or Egg-child" etc... If Shoes were originally Called hats would you stop wearing them on your feet? I'm going to assume you're a troll because your name... You're fine with broken things?
    they are under no obligation to do anything. The costume works, therefore you bought a product that works but is not what you are satisfied with.
    ... I feel this is an obvious set up because I can't take this seriously Lol They've already made an announcement it is a known issue they are working on.
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally can't see any difference whatsoever and this is at least the second topic on it.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OP, they are under no obligation to do anything. The costume works, therefore you bought a product that works but is not what you are satisfied with.

The costume has legs distortion. It's a fact, it's more than evident, it's acknowledged by ZOS already.

So keep your opinion for yourself or don't come here acting like you hold the truth, I don't give a damn if you like to play devil's advocate or you truly are unable to recognize any evident issue in a 3D model, in fact this is not about "working", this is about Aesthetic, that's costumes purpose and the why we spend money on them. So do yourself a favor and just stop here the nonsense.

Anyway, the thing I would like to know is WHEN it will be fixed, just that. ZOS didn't say a word about ETA.

And to clarify in case you or others saw the pictures from the other user and thought that was the issue: that's just a good suggestion from that user to improve the male version revealing the torso, the legs distortion is on female chars and can be seen in my open post spoiler.

Edited by RANKK7 on January 26, 2018 12:33PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »

The costume has legs distortion. It's a fact, it's more than evident, it's acknowledged by ZOS already.

So keep your opinion for yourself or don't come here acting like you hold the truth, I don't give a damn if you like to play devil's advocate or you truly are unable to recognize any evident issue in a 3D model, in fact this is not about "working", this is about Aesthetic, that's costumes purpose and the why we spend money on them. So do yourself a favor and just stop here the nonsense.

Anyway, the thing I would like to know is WHEN it will be fixed, just that. ZOS didn't say a word about ETA.

And to clarify in case you or others saw the pictures from the other user and thought that was the issue: that's just a good suggestion from that user to improve the male version revealing the torso, the legs distortion is on female chars and can be seen in my open post spoiler.

Panties in a wad?
    They are still under no obligation to fix it but it is nice that they say they will. Good luck on getting it in a timely fashion but I wouldn't expect it. You can preview it before you buy it and know there's an issue.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Thats like buying a mcribb thinking theres real meat and bones in it. and to find out its all gelatin