The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about European copy of ESO Morrowwind??

jnelson1182
jnelson1182
✭✭
Currently I have ESO Tameiel , looking online for Morrowwind upgrade I ran into the game itself for a really decent price, the only issue is that it is the European version of the game, the posting says that the game is packed in case with Dutch/French writing but that it is both fully playable in English as well as on US Xbox One's. if more info is needed I can send a link to add so u guys can see it for yourself. My question is does anyone know if in fact the game will play on US consoles as well as being playable in English? My last question is being that this is the entire game not the digital upgrade will my toons from Tameiel be on there as long as I'm playing on the same live acct./consle?

thanks for any help that can be given.
* Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
**MBF**
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There is no region locking on ESO accounts. The Morrowind disk can be used to upgrade and install the new chapter on your Xbox regardless of region. You can also use the code from the Morrowind disk on your existing ESO account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info, tho just to be safe I had already decided to order a brand new copy of the game & was actually lucky enough to find it priced for not much more than the EU copy would have cost.Now I just have to choose between an eso+ membership or buying dlc individually.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maaaan you missed the digital sales during Christmas. I don’t know the price but you could’ve grabbed the digital gold edition and then the Morrowind digital upgrade for about 50% off everything just three weeks ago

Hope your choices work out great but watch for sales
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on January 23, 2018 2:51PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    Yea someone else told me the same thing, its actually funny that when I bought eso it was the tail end of the Xmas sale that target had going on and they had game out on a rack for pretty cheap, not knowing that the game even existed I wasn't aware of the fact that right then an there I should have just bought the whole game it wasn't till I got home that I realized how much of the actual game I was missing lol. Now that I know I'm going to play this game for a good amount of time, well as long as the Xbox servers keep having a decent number of people on them every night, I went out and go everything I could for game to 1, get the experience of the game as a whole as well as being able to play all the same things as other players when grouping with them, plus I really like the craft bag from eso+ even tho its awful pricy.
    **MBF**
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just don’t co fuse the price of ESO plus with the price of any reason you’re choosing to get access to any benefits of eso plus.

Meaning it’s $14.99 for all the features not some or one. May be worth not buying if you’re only buying it for thing...if it feels too expensive or bothers you

You’ll thank me later
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501