The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

"Conclave~of~Shadows" Social/Cross Guild

• wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining! Shoot me an invite! @Cloudslinger

Invite sent! Welcome to the family and your Sweetroll is on it's way!!
    Contact me if you don't receive invite..
    Huzzah!!
    ~Wench~
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Mysteri0n
    Mysteri0n
    ✭✭✭
    Conclave of Shadows is now once again recruiting new members, we are a no pressure casual guild, we are new player friendly, have a trader most week, Guild hall Ebonheart Chatteau complete with banker, merchant and fence as well as 2 testing Dummies and a Deuling arena. Plz post in this thread or message @wenchmore420, @Salix_alba, @milkbox or @Nestor for a invite to guild in game, our goal is to have fun and enjoy the game let us be your key to a grand adventure in Tamriel
    Lore Council Conclave of Shadows, Trade Council in Knights Arcanum
    Officer Celestials of Nirn, Proud Member of Enders Jeesh .Stam Sorc Since Beta 2014
    #ARGONIANMASTERRACE
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings & Salutations Lords & Ladies!! Huzzah!!
    Bumping this thread as SO much has changed with ESO & with Conclave of Shadows since April 2016 when we started this thread.
    NOTE: I have up-dated the OP as One Tamriel hadn't happened yet and we were already doing Cross-Alliance things.
    New To Conclave~of~Shadows since 4/16.........
    Regular Guild Trader in Orsinium!!
    New FaceBook Page that is very active!
    Awesome Guild Hall!! "Chateau of Shadows" has Merchant, Banker, 4 Test Dummies, Almost ALL the DLC Crafting Tables, Dueling Arena, Botanical Garden with Argonian Hist Tree & Alter, Art Gallery, And as soon as "THEY GIVE US MORE HOUSING SLOTS!!!!", A Full Library with All 300+ Readable books!
    Sister Guilds~[/i] Conclave is proud to be partnered with many other "sister" guilds. RP, PvP, Trader, and more are available through the 15+ GM's in our ranks. Also, Cross~ Guild Events such as "Drunk Naked Fishing", PvP Nights, Trials Runs and more.
    New Discord Page to go along with our TS3 Channel to give guildmates a choice of voice apps.
    Join our Fun & Helpful Family Today!
    @wenchmore420 in game for invite. :)
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

• dburgdorf
    dburgdorf
    Allow me to be the first to respond to your updated post with a, "Hey, this guild sounds interesting," message. :smiley:

Feel free to toss an invite to @dburgdorf.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dburgdorf wrote: »
    Allow me to be the first to respond to your updated post with a, "Hey, this guild sounds interesting," message. :smiley:

Feel free to toss an invite to @dburgdorf.

G'Day!!
    Will do! Will drop invite when I log on later... :)
    Welcome!!
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS

• thequew
    thequew
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join your guild. Been a solo player for a long time looking to start being social! @thequew
    Thanks!
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    thequew wrote: »
    Would love to join your guild. Been a solo player for a long time looking to start being social! @thequew
    Thanks!

I tried to send you a invite twice.. Said account not found... Did you get it???
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS