The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Gold Edition DLC not activating on Xbox

JinmeiRobeitsu
I bought a physical copy of ESO gold edition in January 2017, played the game and had access to the Imperial City, Orsinium, Dark Brotherhood, and Thieves Guild DLC's. I deleted the game to make room for other games and just re-downloaded and re-installed it (it downloads Tamriel Unlimited instead of Gold Edition) and I also successfully installed the physical copy of the Morrowind Expansion and have access to that content, but this time I do not have access to the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Orsinium, or Imperial City DLC at all, in the in-game menu it tells me I need to buy it in the crown store or have an ESO Plus membership. I can't redeem the code again obviously, so can anyone help? I'm also using the only ESO Account/ Xbox Live account I have ever had so it should not be doing this.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you added Morrowind did you add it to an already existing account (your Gold one) or did you create a new account? I'm not 100% sure on how consoles work with being linked to accounts so sorry if this is a stupid question.

In theory if you downloaded and logged into your old account, then applied the Morrowind code to that you shouldn't have the issue, this sounds like you have two accounts though.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • JinmeiRobeitsu
    Well, I have one here for this site and it's forums, but it's just a profile for the site, it is also actively linked to my Xbox Live Account. On my account page it even says it's linked, although it only says that I have the Tamriel Unlimited version of the game instead of the Gold Edition. I figured I could go to the Xbox store and download the "gold pack" again, but it is marked currently unavailable. It is also not showing that I have Morrowind on my account here, but I don't know if it would.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure I can help then sorry. If you haven't already try submitting a support ticket, it can be done either in game or via the website (Support link top left of these forums).

Otherwise someone from ZOS might notice and reply here to help you as well.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • JinmeiRobeitsu
    Thank you
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JinmeiRobeitsu

Please check your inbox as we've PM'd you about your open support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you use the code in the box on your Xbox gamer tag profile ? If yes, did you install the gold edition add-on under ready to install?

I say this as gold shows up in the Xbox one store under an add-on just like Morrowind, Imperial edition, etc.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 1, 2018 4:31PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • JinmeiRobeitsu
    I figured out what happened after all. My girlfriend got me Gold Edition brand new sealed from Amazon, but Amazon refunded her $40 and emailed her that the DLC code might be bad even though it was a brand new copy of the game. But that's the weird thing, because when I got it for Xmas last year and redeemed the code, it never gave me an error message, never said anything. But I have solved the issue by other means. I have the Gold Disc, so since she got a refund due to a bad DLC code I got Tamriel Unlimited for free, and I just got Morrowind, so I just bought all of the DLC in the crown store anyway, including the newer stuff like Clockwork City, so it all worked out. Thanks for everyone's help, just turns out that it was a stupid technical issue and I didn't have all of the information (the DLC code was bad and had gotten a refund.) and I'm loving the game.