The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Briarheart Jewelry

NewFordOrder
NewFordOrder
✭✭✭
Where is the best place to farm Briarheart jewelry in Wrothgar? There are no dark anchors...

Best Answers

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dailies drop the Jewlery in the Reward Coffers. For sure the World Boss Dailies do, and I am pretty sure the Delve Dailies do also.

Note, you can do all 6 WB Dailies if you have a group that can share the quests among themselves. Even then, its a rare drop. It also drops in all 3 traits, so getting Robust Purples is just that much harder.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the best place to farm Briarheart jewelry in Wrothgar? There are no dark anchors...

I was farming briarheart for a long time and when it comes to jewelry your best chances are chests. Forget the dailies, takes ages, do a good ol' chest farm run :)
    Use a map like this one: https://esomap.uesp.net/ - type in "chest" in the search and limit the search to the current map when you are in wrothgar, zoom in a bit and find yourself a nice route.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
    Answer ✓
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Clearly it's a dps set. I almost feel trolled that there's also arcane and healthy. Who would use those?
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Clearly it's a dps set. I almost feel trolled that there's also arcane and healthy. Who would use those?

Healthy for one piece is ok...and you can buy for low cost. Problem is getting a full robust set is practically impossible. People do it, but it will take 100ks gold or a lot of farming. I have found it's much easier pair with Spriggan's (or other) and use that jewelry slot. You can get the Spriggan named dagger in Bangkorai and just need a Briaarheart weapon to drop...and they do. Then Transmute and your finished.
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    Gorilla wrote: »

Healthy for one piece is ok...and you can buy for low cost. Problem is getting a full robust set is practically impossible. People do it, but it will take 100ks gold or a lot of farming. I have found it's much easier pair with Spriggan's (or other) and use that jewelry slot. You can get the Spriggan named dagger in Bangkorai and just need a Briaarheart weapon to drop...and they do. Then Transmute and your finished.

If you want to get Briarheart dagger easily just do the frozen fleet quest at the north. It will always drop Briarheart dagger. It is powered but you can change the trait. Then just change the char and do the quest again.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi. I've got a Stam Sorc who can use the extra magicka for Dark Deal or Crit Surge, or the Healthy trait for a little extra health in VMA.

There's not a whole lot of uses for arcane or healthy Briarheart jewelry, but there are a few.
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Does it exist in gold?
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it exist in gold?

Purple only, you might get golden jewelry at the golden vendor each weekend but i wouldnt wait for it :wink:
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you like to use the dubious camoran drink, and if you aren't Orc, Imperial or Nord, you could probably get by with 2-3 pieces of healthy jewelry as long as you restack the stat points into 17k total health and the rest into stamina. This opens up tank set possibilities for stamina DPS too.
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial DK using longfin tri-stat food.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Briarheart set is by far the best option considering the fact that ZOS have given the Seventh Legion brute set a cooldown.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.