The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A request for vampire themed furniture

bloodthirstyvampire
bloodthirstyvampire
✭✭✭✭✭
The decoration items I am requesting are already in game, so may I please request we get the Black pool inside the Blood Matrons crypt,as a form of decoration.
Now as for my 2nd request, I am requesting we get a replica vampire shrine with the statue of Lamae Bal on top.

Again these are already in game
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I linked Mandi at 1st but forgot shes working at bethesda now
Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on January 30, 2018 2:16PM
Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I myself in pts set up the dark brotherhood cavern so at release it will be my new vampire lair and torture chamber using a lot daedric furnishings and I can’t wait for those tables, chairs and other items to pop up in CS or lux vendor. Here is daedric furniture that’s the closest thing that’s been coming out in lux vendor and CS. Here are some items that haven’t been released yet. Here’s the datamined list:
    http://esoitem.uesp.net/dumpMinedItems.php?type=61&output=html&version=13pts&fields=icon,name,description,style,bindType,value,quality,setBonusDesc4,setBonusDesc5

fz91pn60q3cq.png
    7uxapdd388ul.png
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 30, 2018 5:58PM
  • Omega_Cumulonimbus
    I will take it a step farther and request a Vampire style home - and to not leave out my hairy brethren, a werewolf style home. Seriously, ZOS-there are ALOT of people who thoroughly embrace theyre given choice between the fanged and clawed.

Also-for all that is sacred please give us cobwebs for housing!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same way they gave us soulshriven npc for homes and the dummies, I wouldn’t mind buying some Vamps, WW and Bloodfiends to put in my lair and help make it look more occupied.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 31, 2018 2:07AM
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take it a step farther and request a Vampire style home - and to not leave out my hairy brethren, a werewolf style home. Seriously, ZOS-there are ALOT of people who thoroughly embrace theyre given choice between the fanged and clawed.

Also-for all that is sacred please give us cobwebs for housing!

Anything less then this is unacceptable CastleVolkihar.jpg?version=db57ce1e03a86b177a1dcced222b1037
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on January 31, 2018 11:01AM
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or even fort dawnguard
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or even fort dawnguard

But.... but.... that’s where the murderers hide is it not? The ones who hunt our kind? The ones who murdered the Jarl of Riften’s son?

Serious note, I like the idea of Fort Dawnguard as a house, I mean it’d probably be less accessible than Skyrim’s version (corridors closed off, etc.) but still it’d be awesome enough to own. Perhaps it could be a small fort at this time as the only info I can find on when dawnguard was built is that it was during the 2nd era but nothing about when within the era.
    Also Dawnguard is currently more probable to be released as a house over Volkihar as Volkihar is next to Solitude and we haven’t got that part of Skyrim yet
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on February 1, 2018 1:00AM
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AkulA1996 wrote: »
    Or even fort dawnguard

But.... but.... that’s where the murderers hide is it not? The ones who hunt our kind? The ones who murdered the Jarl of Riften’s son?

Serious note, I like the idea of Fort Dawnguard as a house, I mean it’d probably be less accessible than Skyrim’s version (corridors closed off, etc.) but still it’d be awesome enough to own. Perhaps it could be a small fort at this time as the only info I can find on when dawnguard was built is that it was during the 2nd era but nothing about when within the era.
    Also Dawnguard is currently more probable to be released as a house over Volkihar as Volkihar is next to Solitude and we haven’t got that part of Skyrim yet

Aah but thats thats the beauty of it where you see another enemy I see a snack an that place is full of snacks that actually come to us @AkulA1996, plus harkon is still there
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on February 1, 2018 2:08AM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At minimum I’d take a cyrodiil Outpost , I can work with that and make it a nice vampire fort, I can add a floor between the lower level and top. It would also be great if they gave us access to that’s level way up at the top maybe a open space or a few rooms. Hang some gibbets and the other tortrure cage thing of the over hang.
    lrnt8gx9c0sf.png
    Edited by Krainor1974 on February 1, 2018 2:48AM
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aah but thats thats the beauty of it where you see another enemy I see a snack an that place is full of snacks that actually come to us @AkulA1996, plus harkon is still there

You see snacks, I see crossbow wielding murderers :smiley: though I would like to see justice for the Jarl of Riften’s son :smile:
    Harkon may be around but who knows if he’s still at Volkihar, it’s around this time that he and Valerica become hostile towards each other isn’t it? Maybe he goes off to search for Valerica or Serana and rents out castle Volkihar.....
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, yes and more yes. We need more Vampire/Lamae items!
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AkulA1996 wrote: »

You see snacks, I see crossbow wielding murderers :smiley: though I would like to see justice for the Jarl of Riften’s son :smile:
    Harkon may be around but who knows if he’s still at Volkihar, it’s around this time that he and Valerica become hostile towards each other isn’t it? Maybe he goes off to search for Valerica or Serana and rents out castle Volkihar.....

Well at least it won't be boring I need to work up an appetite
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is where my vampire likes to relax.

2O3gUEF.jpg

and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."