The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

February showcase is fantastic!!

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the Nocturnal costume and it dyes pretty well. One of their better costumes.

Excellent! Glad to hear it dyes well.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just got the Nocturnal costume and it dyes pretty well. One of their better costumes.

Excellent! Glad to hear it dyes well.

Yellow part on chest and around a hood is NOT dyeable.
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can the hood be removed with the hide helmet feature?
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    NetViperX wrote: »

Yes it can be removed, but Astrid_V is right, the gold trim around the hood can't be dyed. Though that's not a big deal for me, I happen to like the gold trim.
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes it can be removed, but Astrid_V is right, the gold trim around the hood can't be dyed. Though that's not a big deal for me, I happen to like the gold trim.

Excellent, thanks for letting me know!
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    I'm so afraid the nocturnal costume is going to be like 2k crowns lol

I highly doubt it, I can get the same look by pulling a bedsheet over my head... Not nearly enough fabric to cost any more than 700-1000 At the Very Most or I can't buy it in all good conscience, not just to make my toon look "Sassy."

...and Zeni went ahead and priced it at 2k Crowns, what a rip off!
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭

Excellent, thanks for letting me know!

No problem dude (:
  • MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    Honestly I'm surprised the Flame Atronach pets aren't coming out in February, I guess they're coming in March?

But omg that white-gold horse and pony look fabulous. Do they really sparkle like that?

Lovely models but do we really need the sparkle? It's like saying "It's raining wet rain". We can see they're pretty. Sparkles are completely OTP and completely at odds with the art direction.

May as well go and play MLP.

FiM, gigglefarts and rainbows!

Might want to update your 18+ rating if you're aiming for 5 year olds.

Not. Buying. With. Sparkles.

#sparklesAreARainbowTooFar
    Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BloodWolfe wrote: »
    Radiance wrote: »
    I'm so afraid the nocturnal costume is going to be like 2k crowns lol

I highly doubt it, I can get the same look by pulling a bedsheet over my head... Not nearly enough fabric to cost any more than 700-1000 At the Very Most or I can't buy it in all good conscience, not just to make my toon look "Sassy."

...and Zeni went ahead and priced it at 2k Crowns, what a rip off!

Perhaps. But I have seen SO many people wearing this already as so many people have been waiting for it. It's going to be common as muck, which kind of suits its style to be honest. :D

If you want your character to stay looking unique save yourself 2k and wait for the outfit system.

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps. But I have seen SO many people wearing this already as so many people have been waiting for it. It's going to be common as muck, which kind of suits its style to be honest. :D

Really? I have been looking for it, since few here is posting what it looks like dyed. I have not seen on in the game, yet.
    Edited by Elsonso on February 1, 2018 10:06PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you think about it its 2k mostly because its a unique costume (you dont see it on many npcs in the game same with dark shaman, telvanni wizard lord whatever its name, and such) so in the future we can expect that these costumes will be between this price (1k-2k)
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Really? I have been looking for it, since few here is posting what it looks like dyed. I have not seen on in the game, yet.

I could probably post some pics later this evening if I remember to. It dyes fairly well overall, but darker colors seemed to stand out better from what I saw when I tried.
    Edited by Stovahkiin on February 1, 2018 10:34PM
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!