Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Training Gear - PS4

Dalamarelven
Dalamarelven
Soul Shriven
I started playing this game recently on the PS4, but just started dabbling into crafting. I'm rolling a new character (Sorc) and wanted to craft him some light armor plus flame/frost staffs with training trait. I've noticed that the trait isn't hard to come by and the few pieces I've seen in guild stores are really expensive. Is there an easier way to obtain these items? Somewhere I can go farm them from chests or drops? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edited by Dalamarelven on February 1, 2018 4:08PM
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    You can get it from other players I can make training stuff I dont have all but some
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would ask in area chat to join a guild. There should be quite a few guilds out there looking for new members and hopefully a nice soul will help you out and craft you a full training set on the cheap.

If you were on Xbox I'd do it for free, including enchants and blue-level improves.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    I can do it for free
  • RumpRoast71
    I'm kind of in the same boat. I have a lvl 38 StamWarden, wood elf. I would love to have a full set of the wood elf medium armor. I just get a little confused when it comes to crafting. I play on XBox NA.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, just farm for that perfect set item you want, it will drop in Training or Invigorating.

There are a few ways to get Traited Items

1. Farm Mobs, it will drop eventually and you get other loot to sell or decon, and gold and exp
    2. Stand around a crafting station and ask nicely if someone can make you a Training item for research
    3. Ask in your guild for someone to make the traited item
    4. Hit the Guild Kiosks
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"