The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Suggestion: Transmutation geodes should be converted optionally to something else

maboleth
maboleth
✭✭✭✭✭
My inventory is full of uncracked trans. geodes. I cannot bank, I cannot sell, I cannot stack them.

The amount of received geodes greatly outnumber my exclusive needs to use them. And I have E+ so 200/200.

So, my suggestion would be to make them convertible into something else, when not needed. Maybe like a mimic stone or something similar. Destroying them isn't currently an option, but I feel that having some rare items just filling up your inventory need a bit of rework.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 transmute crystals = 1 potato!

POTATO POWER!!!!!!
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gnashes teeth in frustration

How can anyone have a surplus of these things... oh wait, you pvp don’t you... nice try ZOS but it won’t work

By the time I get all I need just seeing some of these dungeons will make me want to throw up
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnashes teeth in frustration

How can anyone have a surplus of these things... oh wait, you pvp don’t you... nice try ZOS but it won’t work

By the time I get all I need just seeing some of these dungeons will make me want to throw up

Sorry... :-/
    Yes, geodes come with 'Rewards to the worthy' every once in a while. It's random but also guaranteed 1 uncracked geode a day per character in Cyrodiil. I wish I could send mine to you, to be used at least.

I currently have 10 uncracked geodes in one character and several more in others. One geode that I opened but didn't use has 50 crystals. Usually they have 4-10. I even retraited items I never used, just to do something with them. Not telling you this to make it worse, but just to note that I'd love to see it used, converted, consumed somehow....

davey1107 wrote: »
    100 transmute crystals = 1 potato!

POTATO POWER!!!!!!

Well, there you go, we could make a nice stew. :P
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do pile up. And yes, I am taking advantage of Zos’s generous bad programming to get extras until they patch it. Their lackluster dev team has resulted in my death in PvP countless times...they can give me ten geodes a day until they fix it. Lol.

I have tons of not-quite-right monster sets I’m using them for. I’m glad we finally have this option.
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol i have like 7 of the 50 crystal ones. I pvp like 3-5 hours a week. After i get reward tier 3 i just say fu-ck it, <200k ap gain still give me 50 crystal.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just got 9 of the end of campaign 50 crystals. They won't be opened for some time.