The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help Deleted a quest, did I screw myself?/

jnelson1182
jnelson1182
✭✭
so due to that 25 quest limit in the journal I ran into situation where I needed to delete a few quests in order to pick up a few that I happened to run across, at first I had just deleted the repeatable quests that are easy to find & start again whenever I made room in my journal for them. I wasn't paying attention to the fact I had deleted all the repeatable quests I was carrying and accidentally deleted a quest I shouldn't have & definitely want to eat back. I don't remember the name of the quest since I deleted it so fast before noticing I had made a mistake, however I do know that the quest was from imperial city, & as far as I know the only quest I have ran into regarding imperial city is only the one you accept when getting access to the dlc for the first time since at the time I accepted quest it was my first time. Thinking that because it is starting quest for a dlc I figured I could just go back into stories then into dlc & just simply accept it again, but when I go into menu it says the quest is accepted and there is no way for me to forget/abandon it from there. does any know any way I could get this quest back or did I just screw myself out of being able to start the imperial, dlc??
* Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
**MBF**
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quests in the Imperial City main quest - one for each district - are given at a board in your alliance base in the sewers after you turn in the City on the Brink quest. There are 6, one for each district, and they are given in a random order until you complete them all. Then you get the final quest that rewards you a skill point. After you finish that quests repeatable daily quests become available for each district.
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Imperial_City#Quests

There's a PC addon called Quest Map that lists all your uncompleted quests from any given zone:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1022-QuestMap.html
    Note that some "link" quests will be unavailable if you completed the quest they are pointing to.

If you are on console you can check the quests on uesp.net
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Quests
    Edited by Asardes on January 31, 2018 12:27PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure city on te brink is the quest that I abandoned, from what I read so far I think i can pick up the quest again from the person that should originally give it too me had I not accepted it thru the dlc story menu.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay for the Imperial City, you should be able to pick up the quest again no problem.

First, go to the gate in Cyrodiil where you pick up scroll quests. There's an NPC nearby the Grand Warlord who tells you "hey you should totally go to the Imperial City." If that NPC has the quest available, great!

If not, head to the Imperial City, in the Sewers Alliance base, you'll need to talk to the Drake of Blades. She's probably hiding in the room with all the shopkeepers. She should start you off with the Main Questline in the Imperial City.

If she's not there, you may have already progressed past that point. Then you can just climb up into any of the districts and you should find a questgiver either up on the trapdoor exit area or nearby for that district. Once you finish, you'll turn that back in to the Drake in the sewers, then move on to the next district.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure city on te brink is the quest that I abandoned, from what I read so far I think i can pick up the quest again from the person that should originally give it too me had I not accepted it thru the dlc story menu.

City on the Brink quest is picked at one of your alliance Cyrodiil gates, from some NPC sitting in front of a tent. It's a different general based on you alliance, but it's pretty much the same. It's basically a "link" quest that you turn in by speaking with another NPC in the sewers.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, City on the Brink is picked up from the NPC near the Grand Warlord who gives you the scroll quests. That's just a "Go to the Imperial City" link quest and even if you can't pick it up form the NPC, you should be able to start the Main Quest from the Drake of Blades in your alliance base.

The NPC is Captain Rythe for EP, I don't know the others.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 1, 2018 3:37PM
  • thedemon27
    thedemon27
    Soul Shriven
    Hi - If anyone here has time, can you review my issue postings on the other "City on the Brink" issue posts in this Forum and see if there's anything you can do to help? Most of them are from 2015 and haven't been updated since then (besides me recently posting that I'm having the same issue currently).

Thanks!
    Jarett