The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shor PC EU

TheValar85
TheValar85
✭✭✭✭✭
I know how this will look and i am sorry for beiing a of rude, but enough is enough.

In EU PC Shor is constantly camped by the DC, we cant take control of the place, even EP gave it upon it already on that camping.

We have managed to to get at least Nikel, but out of nowhere they are simply runde through teh cloed dors.

also the flag was turned ages ago, and they entered the place no idea how, while dor was closed, flag was swaped already, they got in through teh postern gate.

i highly Recomend to to place into cyrodiil a full keeps resets as well, when the camping timer is up. because the prema empship and the prema Blue controls are not fun anymore, and i am not talking about a few palyers, they are zerging.

AD And EP hase already leaft the whole camping. This needs to be dealt with, i dont care [snip] how much millions of gold the DC have bargined for Empboosting othe DC mebers, but this is siriusly getting out of hands, the constant speed hax, and teh constant stunn hax, constant wall giliching, close gap sheet, and so on.

You cant call this a fun game [snip]

[edited for baiting]
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on January 16, 2018 5:28PM
GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: I have recieved and confirmation The Entier DC on shor currently Selling Emps, making the camping unplayable.

I could provide names, but due to the forum rules i will nto list it here.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What OP speaks about is 200% true though. Shor on PC/EU is an emperor selling campaign. Heck I even have video-proof of these people flipping keeps and feeding AP to certain players. The same players swaps between DC and EP depending on who they want to crown as emperor. And if some outsider manage to get close to being emperor these people swap fast to an opposite alliance to sabotage for them. I´ve even spoke to a guy that got kicked from a his group for being "too close to become emperor" and since someone else had payed to be emperor, the group kicked him and logged on to another alliance to sabotage for him.

I´m perfectly fine with calling for people in your guilds to come help you in a campaign. I´m somewhat "ok" with people whispering people on opposite alliances to act as "spies" and give away where the big zergs or groups are headed etc (cheese but ok). But swapping back and forth between different alliances to actively sabotage for others and feed AP the way it´s done on Shor is just destroying the campaign.

Shor on PC/EU is the perfect example on why 1 alliance/campaign should be a thing.

[minor edit for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on January 16, 2018 5:32PM
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah emp trading kinda runs the campaign,on the other hand i ran into at least 6 ppl from ep wall glitching their way into various keeps. Managed to stop most and reported all of em, even though its very unlikely that any action will be taken aganist them.
    Its sad id really like this campaign to be a more smallscale/lagfree oriented campaign, but with all the bs going around im actually considering going back to Vivec(ikr).
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In this case i would liek to suggest to completly reset the camping again including teh keeps, teh scrolls. and lock out DC for this week completly on PC EU Shor, becasue this is cannot stadns anymore, i asked help in vivvec and tehy thank god came with even 6 group of people we were not able to crown an AD emperor, this is outrages.

I am no longer Accepting these terms. And its must be dealt with, or i even make a petition to shut down Cyrodiil untill this issues are getting fixed. And trsut me teh number of players whom got fustrated because of this reaches out even tehe ZOS CEO deparment.

Reporting these players are pointless no matter what how many reports were sent, because they are still activly breaking the camping and game. My byo friend who wanted to became emperor today on Shor worked so hard to be at the top of the list in AD, and not to mention the hard work as well what the players from vivec tryed to help us out.

This is a sirius issues if even players from vivec cant stand a chance united on Shor. And tehy are realy good players.

And if you assuming i am trolling here you realy live under a rock. i have seen a guy in zone chat advertising selling emperorship fro DC palyers only for 4 million gold or realy money payment. is this the level where we are now, while legit players, cant compete against these. we are very tierd at this point, and exoushetd as hell, @ZOS_GinaBruno i am talking to you directly now, because i am no longer going to sending PM's. Becasue of this fest what is going on on Pc/EU Shor you and your colleges are owning an emperor title to my boyfriend. If you laugh at me, think again he worked realy hard, he is on the top, while DC is holding every keep just to earn real money currency and in game currency for crowning empes in their factions. This is against the TERMS Of USAGE and also against the EULA And against TOS as well.

Look at this

VPw8APm.jpg

1F0835y.jpg

This is how pc EU Shor Looks now in a 3 god damn week, Same people on the list constantly, holdign everything, they even zerg down those who try to take litle objectives as farms. i even asked one of my friend form DC dude what a hell is wrong with DC in Cyrodiil in shor camping?

You know what he said to me?

Oh dude if i were you i would leav that disgusting sickness behind forever. Because tehy are OWNING that Camping.

Realy? sience when players got a right to own anything in this game? Further more those who riuns the entier camping in Cyrodiil? emp sellers have a right to own a whole camping instead of letting legit players plays and Actual leav them to have teh fealing To get that emperor Achievment?

[snip]

This is not what we have singed up for. In this case why not every faction have its own cyrodiil then? hm? sience it seems like DC can do it and no one cares about it. hm?

i am sorry if i offended anyone but i can no longer take this this sheet fest what is going on in Cyrodiil. And nor should any legit players do.

i am Realy sorry if i was hars, but enough is enough.

[edited for threats]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on January 16, 2018 5:56PM
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok why dont you go to.Vivec and see your precious Ad doing the exact same thing every day. Or Ep on sotha sil. Get real. Yes its sad that most ppl prefer fighting Npcs than players, but no.dc isnt some evil unstoppable force. Ad and ep players are.too busy fighting Npcs on their respective servers to go to Shor.
    Just noticed 45 k crowns, snap can i have some of that?
    Edited by Firstmep on January 16, 2018 11:52AM
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so sick of this permanently blue Shor.

It was my main campaign where I liked to play with a friend, We're fed up of zergs in Vivec, and we prefer small scale. Now both of us stopped going there since a long time, because it's pointless. All the time there are the same people on DC leaderboard. Doesn't matter when I go there - morning, afternoon or evening, everything it's ALWAYS damn blue.

We seriously need to do something to play there again like in the past... :(
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Ok why dont you go to.Vivec and see your precious Ad doing the exact same thing every day. Or Ep on sotha sil. Get real. Yes its sad that most ppl prefer fighting Npcs than players, but no.dc isnt some evil unstoppable force. Ad and ep players are.too busy fighting Npcs on their respective servers to go to Shor.

People dislike the night-capping on Vivec as much, and I can´t see anywhere in this thread were OP minimalized that issue.

And there´s a huge difference between Vivec and Shor: The population. Lets compare things during prime-time in Vivec and Shor. If we for a few seconds just ignore the night-capping on Vivec (probably not realistic but still...), you´ll notice that the population on Vivec makes it incredible difficult to sell emperor and control the map. Shor has such a low population that you can almost say that it doesn´t has any primetime. Only time people come to Shor is on Friday-Sunday. The lack of population is one of the key issues on Shor.

A reset of the campaign won´t solve much since the same people will do the same thing over and over again. 2 things I see is a way to solve it:

* Higher population: Probably the best solution since it´s a long term solution. More people = more difficult to control the map and who gets emperor.
    * Make 1 alliance/campaign a thing. I´m against 1 alliance/account since it it´s incredible limited but 1 alliance/campaign is more healthy. It prevents faction hoping and makes it even more difficult to sell emperor.

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    I'm so sick of this permanently blue Shor.

It was my main campaign where I liked to play with a friend, We're fed up of zergs in Vivec, and we prefer small scale. Now both of us stopped going there since a long time, because it's pointless. All the time there are the same people on DC leaderboard. Doesn't matter when I go there - morning, afternoon or evening, everything it's ALWAYS damn blue.

We seriously need to do something to play there again like in the past... :(

Shor needs more good AD players/guilds, since DC and EP are literally the same people.....
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well it is always said power in numbers, but in shor AD bearly have 6 people online there becasue of this. trsut me when i say this, i would be realy happy to see in shor right now a full population. not because of my Boyfriend can become an emperor, becasue to actualy mess up with these Emperor sellers.

It is so disgusting to see how far pvp went in the wrong direction in shor.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

my Darling on Shor they are, or proove it i am wrong and proove it the numbers are wrong, gather enough AD to clear the blue on this map, and then i would gladly give you some crowns :) if you proove me wrong ofc on shor. And Only With AD faction.
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    C7NTkMj.jpg

What OP speaks about is 200% true though. Shor on PC/EU is an emperor selling campaign. Heck I even have video-proof of these people flipping keeps and feeding AP to certain players. The same players swaps between DC and EP depending on who they want to crown as emperor. And if some outsider manage to get close to being emperor these people swap fast to an opposite alliance to sabotage for them. I´ve even spoke to a guy that got kicked from a his group for being "too close to become emperor" and since someone else had payed to be emperor, the group kicked him and logged on to another alliance to sabotage for him.

I´m perfectly fine with calling for people in your guilds to come help you in a campaign. I´m somewhat "ok" with people whispering people on opposite alliances to act as "spies" and give away where the big zergs or groups are headed etc (cheese but ok). But swapping back and forth between different alliances to actively sabotage for others and feed AP the way it´s done on Shor is just destroying the campaign.

Shor on PC/EU is the perfect example on why 1 alliance/campaign should be a thing.

1 alliance/campaign should NEVER be a thing. if the game had 3 cp enabled campaigns with a healthy population at all times sure but the way it is now it would be absolutely awful. not everyone exploits the system. some ppl just dont like to zerg and wanna be able to switch to an underpop faction in order to get proper pvp. they should just ban players that are exploiting the system instead of penalizing everyone cos of a few idiots.
    Edited by lao on January 16, 2018 3:00PM
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheValar85 wrote: »
    In this case i would liek to suggest to completly reset the camping again including teh keeps, teh scrolls. and lock out DC for this week completly on PC EU Shor, becasue this is cannot stadns anymore, i asked help in vivvec and tehy thank god came with even 6 group of people we were not able to crown an AD emperor, this is outrages.

I am no longer Accepting these terms. And its must be dealt with, or i even make a petition to shut down Cyrodiil untill this issues are getting fixed. And trsut me teh number of players whom got fustrated because of this reaches out even tehe ZOS CEO deparment.

Reporting these players are pointless no matter what how many reports were sent, because they are still activly breaking the camping and game. My byo friend who wanted to became emperor today on Shor worked so hard to be at the top of the list in AD, and not to mention the hard work as well what the players from vivec tryed to help us out.

This is a sirius issues if even players from vivec cant stand a chance united on Shor. And tehy are realy good players.

And if you assuming i am trolling here you realy live under a rock. i have seen a guy in zone chat advertising selling emperorship fro DC palyers only for 4 million gold or realy money payment. is this the level where we are now, while legit players, cant compete against these. we are very tierd at this point, and exoushetd as hell, @ZOS_GinaBruno i am talking to you directly now, because i am no longer going to sending PM's. Becasue of this fest what is going on on Pc/EU Shor you and your colleges are owning an emperor title to my boyfriend. If you laugh at me, think again he worked realy hard, he is on the top, while DC is holding every keep just to earn real money currency and in game currency for crowning empes in their factions. This is against the TERMS Of USAGE and also against the EULA And against TOS as well.

Look at this

VPw8APm.jpg

1F0835y.jpg

This is how pc EU Shor Looks now in a 3 god damn week, Same people on the list constantly, holdign everything, they even zerg down those who try to take litle objectives as farms. i even asked one of my friend form DC dude what a hell is wrong with DC in Cyrodiil in shor camping?

Oh dude if i were you i would leav that disgusting sickness behind forever. Because tehy are OWNING that Camping.

Realy? sience when players got a right to own anything in this game? Further more those who riuns the entier camping in Cyrodiil? emp sellers have a right to own a whole camping instead of letting legit players plays and Actual leav them to have teh fealing To get that emperor Achievment?

This is not what we have singed up for. In this case why not every faction have its own cyrodiil then? hm? sience it seems like DC can do it and no one cares about it. hm?

i am sorry if i offended anyone but i can no longer take this this sheet fest what is going on in Cyrodiil. And nor should any legit players do.

thats how vivec looks every single morning, just yellow but i guess thats alright to you.

[snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on January 16, 2018 5:57PM
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The fantastic thing is that a month ago this was red.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lao wrote: »

Look at this

VPw8APm.jpg

1F0835y.jpg

Oh no sir. If ZOS not going to do something about this realy qucikly Im going to lunch a Lawsue bomb on the company wich will hurt as much when zerg bombs explodes and everything lies in ruins.

thats how vivec looks every single morning, just yellow but i guess thats alright to you.

I am not playing on vivec my friend, because the grind fest to achiev something there is way harder that i can handle, not to mention these campings consumes alot of power and health from even a healthy person.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    The fantastic thing is that a month ago this was red.

Same players, different alliance.....
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Go have a look at the other campaigns.
    PC EU
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭

we cant go into another camping my boyfriend is already at the top of the Ad list, we just dont have enough player, to crown him in AD. And honestly asking around in other campings to help us out is probably going to fustrate those players, not to mention, tehy would instantly say no. and leav Shor to its fate, to become completly abandoned by the dominion, becasue they are already had enough of this emp sales Laboring.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Look at this

VPw8APm.jpg

1F0835y.jpg

[edited for threats]

Oh wow !!! tht's me in the picture as Current Emp. :smiley:

Well I do agree with some of your comments and some not-

1. Shor is always Blue- Yes.

2. People are selling Emp- no idea. I made emp on my own. I had to make the AP on my own. No one fed me anything so baseless. And if you think it's the same people always on the leader boards, then it's the players who play here regularly. What's wrong with them being on leader board all the time? There are barely 20-30 regular players on shor, ofc they'll be on leader boards. And i know a couple of those from leader board, and i'm sure they are also not being fed anything .

3. If Shor is blue then it's fault of DC? well get you Big boy pants up and bring your friends from AD or EP and fight. The whole map is available to be taken. But wait, no one wants to go through that. it's way too much work to do.

FYI before the evening, there are hardly 20-30 players in shor and barely an unorganized group of 6-8 people.
    if you think 6 people group of yours with good players can't do things here, then you need to re look at your skill levels. Stop whining and start acting. make a guild or a group of friends who'd like to see things changed.
    Asking ZOS to shutdown the campaign is not solution.

And remember, people spend time and effort to keep Shor Blue ( I don't understand why?) so if you want it otherwise, put your own efforts.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

we cant go into another camping my boyfriend is already at the top of the Ad list, we just dont have enough player, to crown him in AD. And honestly asking around in other campings to help us out is probably going to fustrate those players, not to mention, tehy would instantly say no. and leav Shor to its fate, to become completly abandoned by the dominion, becasue they are already had enough of this emp sales Laboring.

If your BF is on top of AD list in shor campaign, Ask @Saras - I think he is regular there at 7 in morning with his group to cap the whole map. Atleast what i saw in last weeks.

FYI this is the today's status in morning -
    vBsgin0.png
    Edited by UrbanMonk on January 17, 2018 8:46AM
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »

If your BF is on top of AD list in shor campaign, Ask @Saras - I think he is regular there at 7 in morning with his group to cap the whole map. Atleast what i saw in last weeks.

FYI this is the today's status in morning -
    vBsgin0.png

yes i saw it my byofriend was there too. I will ask @Saras when the maintance is over
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »

Look at this

VPw8APm.jpg

1F0835y.jpg

[edited for threats]

Oh wow !!! tht's me in the picture as Current Emp. :smiley:

Well I do agree with some of your comments and some not-

1. Shor is always Blue- Yes.

2. People are selling Emp- no idea. I made emp on my own. I had to make the AP on my own. No one fed me anything so baseless. And if you think it's the same people always on the leader boards, then it's the players who play here regularly. What's wrong with them being on leader board all the time? There are barely 20-30 regular players on shor, ofc they'll be on leader boards. And i know a couple of those from leader board, and i'm sure they are also not being fed anything .

3. If Shor is blue then it's fault of DC? well get you Big boy pants up and bring your friends from AD or EP and fight. The whole map is available to be taken. But wait, no one wants to go through that. it's way too much work to do.

FYI before the evening, there are hardly 20-30 players in shor and barely an unorganized group of 6-8 people.
    if you think 6 people group of yours with good players can't do things here, then you need to re look at your skill levels. Stop whining and start acting. make a guild or a group of friends who'd like to see things changed.
    Asking ZOS to shutdown the campaign is not solution.

And remember, people spend time and effort to keep Shor Blue ( I don't understand why?) so if you want it otherwise, put your own efforts.

BTW congratz for teh last week :) yes terday Shor was full in population theer were at least 3 25 men raid groups and tehy couldn't had a chance to stand against the blues, including reds were fought with them and vica versa. thats not fair its a 1v2 camping :D and not an FFA Btw i have meet you in Cyrodiil in last week :P. But honestly to not offend you edit my statement, Most of them are selling emperor boosts.

And i am nto Sure Saras will help knwoing he helped a dude last week to get crowned and the guy just instantly left teh camping when teh achievment is poped up..... i know what you thinking about that you dont have to tell me about it.

and it is not just about effors truly my boyfriend is very dedicated to achiev this title, but our numbers are too low sadly. I dont know what to say i am just worried for my BF health, i have been trhough this once and that was enough :D How ever i have played throufh the whole camping loyaly and i have not left my camping when i became an emperor. so i can understand Saras Fustration at this point, but just as me my Bf is not that type of guy, I sent him now to the bed to have some sleep while the maintance is going on. poor soul hes been up sience day reset time. :s
    Edited by TheValar85 on January 17, 2018 9:19AM
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you are a GM of 2 guilds, why dont you just take the whole guild AD players there and cap it? It can't be that hard. You just need 4-5 good players and it's easy.

And yes please make sure your BF doesn't overdo it. Real life is more important than this stupid achievement.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU Vivec, Shor or Sotha Sil, each is owned the most of the day by their respective faction, AD, DC and EP. As long as there is multiple camps open in the morning, thats where ppl will go to get buffed and outnumber ppl 5 to 1 on a regular basis. Personally all I do in the morning hours (when I can play early) on vivec is ride from keep to keep leeching ticks and defending myself from the fair few ep/dc attacking me. When the afternoon comes, so does the lagg and I log off.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • StereoLiz
    StereoLiz
    ✭✭✭
    @TheValar85 did you ever think that your boyfriend isn't worthy enough to become emperor if he can't manage to take map one time?
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StereoLiz wrote: »
    @TheValar85 did you ever think that your boyfriend isn't worthy enough to become emperor if he can't manage to take map one time?

oh sorry i forgot to post here he ahceived that in the thrid day after the reset on shor, so this is no longer a compliment, how ever the facts about these campins what i said before it is clear that those problems must be solved.
    Edited by TheValar85 on January 31, 2018 9:49AM
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were fighting on Shor last night for a change and a pretty lag-free time and it is sad how each campaign is ruled by EP/DC/AD.

It's destroyed meaningful PvP in Cyrodiil. No=-one fights for the campaign anymore because it is a foregone conclusion. I.e. Everyone already knows who will win.

Now my guild and I just look for the fights and good battles.

R.I.P. Fighting for the campaign.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton