The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

February Crown Store Showcase is out (incl launch dates for Dragon Bones DLC)

• Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the White-Gold Imperial Courser and Milady's White Cat. Nice to have some things offered that don't look like they come from the depths of Hell/the Underworld. Haha.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's some cool stuff this month. Hopefully everything looks good in game though.
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    The cat is a must - great pair to the last year black one :smiley:
    I might buy the costume, depends how it fits my ladies.

It's nice to have something that doesn't come from Haloween nightmares, but I'm a bit dissapointed with the Imperial horse. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great, I was just hyped for it thinking it would look more like scaled up white-gold pony. I prefer my horses less groomed :wink: Still, depending on the price, I might get it.

And I WANT that crow statue -- preferably achevement-tied in game but in store if it must- just not exclusive to a bundle.
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the imperial mount and pony actually sparkle or was just something they put in the preview image? A sparkle effect would be hilarious.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appleblade wrote: »
    Do the imperial mount and pony actually sparkle or was just something they put in the preview image? A sparkle effect would be hilarious.

I'm hoping it really does sparkle. I didn't expect jingles on the White Dapple so hopefully this one has it's own special feature too. They're the same model as well.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed with White-Gold Imperial Courser's bridle. It looks plastic-white and it's shape is so... clumsy.
    Sparkles are wonderful. I waited for and wanted 'divine'or 'blessed' horse - but now definetely I won't buy it because of ugly bridle.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope that nocturnal robe won't cost more than 2k crowns... And I hope it dyes well. Not gonna buy it until I'll see screenshots with different dye colors :D
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liley wrote: »
    Finally, a beautiful horse without bells :D I hope it looks awesome ingame

362ad086d10f8607c985dacc6ae2a235.jpg

Is this the White Gold horse?

Note to devs: it looks like the entire tail of the horse is braided. As with ALL animals, the tail is an extension of the animal's spine, so it would not be physically possible to braid the entire tail. And those knotted rope mane braids look ridiculous, tbh.

So while the horse model looks a bit better than the standard horse model, it "roons mah immershuns", so I wouldn't buy it.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    This palomino horse has an amazingly flat head and bizarre hindquarter.
    Please, Zenimax, get someone to design the horses who has seen one before ... it's not that hard, even amateurs in Second Life can do better: https://www.flickr.com/photos/eatsbluecrayon/28039965579/in/dateposted-public/
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Note to devs: it looks like the entire tail of the horse is braided. As with ALL animals, the tail is an extension of the animal's spine, so it would not be physically possible to braid the entire tail. And those knotted rope mane braids look ridiculous, tbh.

So while the horse model looks a bit better than the standard horse model, it "roons mah immershuns", so I wouldn't buy it.

il_570xN.367726309_fp84.jpg

The Moot Councillor
  • shinikaze
    shinikaze
    ✭✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »
    Awesome stuff! I'm glad I have 25,000 Crowns saved. B)

Only 25,000? You poor, poor thing. Have some nix hounds.
    :trollface:

is it a meme now?
    PD: LOL
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get dates on the three new houses being that they not mentioned in CS showcase or update 17.
    Saving my crowns for DB house.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on February 1, 2018 5:24PM
  • TimidGazelle
    TimidGazelle
    ✭✭✭
    1k for the Daedric Death Mask? Madness...
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Nocturnal Frock is twice as much as I thought it would be.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yuck. The entire AD population will no doubt be swooning over that horrible thing.

Much prefer the skellington horse....
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »

il_570xN.367726309_fp84.jpg

I can point out that the photograph shows only the top of the tail - the entire circumference including the bone would NOT be plaitable. Every article I've just read says to "take a small amount of hair from either side of the tail" (eg https://www.yourhorse.co.uk/advice/horse-care/articles/2016/6/14/perfect-tail-plaiting). It's not like it's a human ponytail, in any way, which is IMO what the picture shows - ie that the entire amount of tail hair has been plaited.

I think I'm going to call this the "Macrame horse" from now on... xD

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER