Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Faction Event @ BuRger King (NA/Vivec)

misfitmanic
misfitmanic
✭✭✭
To all the fine folks who showed up to the lagtastic faction event tonight at BuRger King, I salute you. Well fought battle on all sides.
To Zeni, puuuuuuuuuhhhhhllllleeeeeeeeeaaaasssssssseeeeeeee use some of the money given to you from so many diehard players to FINALLY fix the lag issues in Cyrodiil.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What lag?

That 88k tick though
    Edited by Vilestride on January 27, 2018 8:28AM
  • bmannb16_ESO
    bmannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Great fight! Loved that D tick!
    AD Six feet under (Sorc, Templar, Dragon Knight)
    EP Six feet under (Warden, Dragon Knight, Sorc)
    EP Sometimes Salty (Nightblade)
    EP Never sees the light (Nightblade)
  • misfitmanic
    misfitmanic
    ✭✭✭
    Great fight! Loved that D tick!

I got 86.9k!!! Too much fun.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy ***, how many hours was that siege
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you actually had a good time in that mess because of the tick, you need to seek professional medical help.

rip decibel
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    If you actually had a good time in that mess because of the tick, you need to seek professional medical help.

Doc, I need help, I have AP coming out all of my orifices, I don't know what to do with it all!

"Well son, my medical advice would be buy motifs, I hear their prices are skyrocketing"
    Edited by Vilestride on January 27, 2018 9:59PM
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    It certainly was a memorable event. My only regret is having gone to bed past 3:30 am.

To those asking, the siege lasted around 6 hours I believe (I was there for about 5 hours of it). Exhausting, but still epic.

I got scared when the game crashed on me sometime before the last 45 mins. Got back in, resumed fighting, and 5 mins later I get "307 - Booted from server" for no apparent reason, meaning I had to wait at least 5 mins before logging back in. Only to find myself out of Cyrodiil, and back in queue. Thankifully, I was able to get through the queue, and ride back in time to resume defending the keep.

I would certainly have thrown a long list of expletive at ZOS if I had missed the final D tick because of that bug.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RMerlin wrote: »
    It certainly was a memorable event. My only regret is having gone to bed past 3:30 am.

To those asking, the siege lasted around 6 hours I believe (I was there for about 5 hours of it). Exhausting, but still epic.

I got scared when the game crashed on me sometime before the last 45 mins. Got back in, resumed fighting, and 5 mins later I get "307 - Booted from server" for no apparent reason, meaning I had to wait at least 5 mins before logging back in. Only to find myself out of Cyrodiil, and back in queue. Thankifully, I was able to get through the queue, and ride back in time to resume defending the keep.

I would certainly have thrown a long list of expletive at ZOS if I had missed the final D tick because of that bug.

I missed the final D tick because I was pushing the last enemy held resource and keeping them from camping.

I was there the whole siege. :(
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    RMerlin wrote: »

I missed the final D tick because I was pushing the last enemy held resource and keeping them from camping.

I was there the whole siege. :(

The D-tick system needs to be revised IMHO. People should get flagged if they were in close proximity to the keep for at least a certain portion of the time the keep was under attack (20%? 10%? Would also help prevent people doing nothing but riding within the wall's reach to steal a d-tick, then ride on to the next keep, never contributing anything to deserve the tick), and that flag should allow one to get the d-tick if they are as far as the keep's resources (or maybe even zone wide, in case of crashes).
    Edited by RMerlin on January 31, 2018 3:20PM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 88k D-Tick? Holy cow. I'm happy if my O-Ticks are 20k.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.