The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any way to turn down the visuals on shuffle?

TimeDazzler
TimeDazzler
✭✭✭✭✭
Shuffle makes it really hard to see what status effects are on your character when in the heat of battle, was wondering if there's an addon or way to turn up the opacity of the visual effect.
PC NA
Characters:
Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    Any way to turn down all the visuals, please? :X
    All the spell effects are so flashy, that none of the spell effects are flashy. Even in a small group combat my screen is nothing but particle effects and I aim by looking at chevrons.
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    jhharvest wrote: »
    Any way to turn down all the visuals, please? :X
    All the spell effects are so flashy, that none of the spell effects are flashy. Even in a small group combat my screen is nothing but particle effects and I aim by looking at chevrons.

I tried to turn off (set to 0) all particles in some settings file, but the game just dont want to run this way – infinite load : p
    Edited by Pijng on January 31, 2018 9:12AM