Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

question

tankk88
tankk88
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone. Just wondering if the game is still active? been a long time since I have played started out on ps4 moving to pc now. Also would I beable to use my ps4 account on pc version?
Thanks for the help
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    ****Master Healer...****
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tankk88 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Just wondering if the game is still active? been a long time since I have played started out on ps4 moving to pc now. Also would I beable to use my ps4 account on pc version?
    Thanks for the help

Yes

No

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game in general is still quite active and populated, though some zones are nearly vacant.

You can't transfer accounts from one platform to another, so you would have to buy the game for PC and create new characters, or stick with your ps4.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

small wonder...wow...
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tankk88 wrote: »
    Thanks for the help

Yes.

No.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phermitgb wrote: »
    giphy.gif

small wonder...wow...

@phermitgb took you WAAAYYYYyyyyy back...
    ****Master Healer...****