The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request for quests....

USTTech
USTTech
✭✭✭
I would like the ability to re-do past quests on my toons. Granted, I know that many of these are part of the storyline, and I am not asking to get xp or rewards. I would just like to be able to re-do some of them fun, to try out different scenarios. Yes, before everyone starts in and says, "Do them on a different toon", I will admit I am lazy, and sometimes I don't want to have to get to level 50 just to re-do a quest.
Does anyone else believe this would be fun to do? We wouldn't get rewards, but at least able to do it for giggles?
  • geng14159
    geng14159
    ✭✭✭
    This could be interesting, especially since sometimes I have blown through the dialogue for a quest to get through it quickly and only later realized I missed out on a cool story. And I have had times that I was doing a quest but was in guild chat and got distracted and missed key things.

However, since most quests can be done at any level, this isn't really needed. Even with a level 3 character, you can go to any zone and start most quests. You can go right to Coldharbour if you want and start rebuilding the Hollow City. There aren't too many quests that are gated by a level these days.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a tough time doing quests for the second time on Alts (much less doing them again on the same character).

That said, I can’t see any harm in implementing this idea