The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Locked out of GF

radiostar
radiostar
✭✭✭✭✭
For an hour! Is it now an hour when you leave a group??
GFtimer.png
"Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got social ban LOL

Either that or zos *** on us hard enough to cause a spinal injury.
    Edited by Ep1kMalware on January 31, 2018 2:55AM
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, that's not very nice LOL
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You got social ban LOL

Is that a PC feature?
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe social bans also prevent you from using the mail and guild stores. Is that true?
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that sucks :D
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you got social banned, its likely because the game registered you as spamming something in chat or mail. If that's erroneous, just contact support to see about getting it fixed.
    I believe social bans also prevent you from using the mail and guild stores. Is that true?

In the cases I've seen of social bans, yes, that was the case. They were able to contact support and get it worked out.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited: Ignore this, I posted it on the wrong thread...but someone responded to it so I don't want to delete it entirely.

I believe the only pets for that set are Sorc pets, Warden pets, and nightblade shades...and I'm not 100% certain on the shades.
    Edited by VaranisArano on January 31, 2018 3:14AM
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I can use the GS fine. I just was doing dungeons all day, then I found out I had my status set to offline, so I turned it on and queued up again. I got a dunge I didn't want so I left. So I hit p to see how long my wait was (expecting 15min) and it said 58min LOL

eta: no, mail is working ok. been selling all day.
    Edited by radiostar on January 31, 2018 3:09AM
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the only pets for that set are Sorc pets, Warden pets, and nightblade shades...and I'm not 100% certain on the shades.

What?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What?

Oh dear, responded on the wrong thread. *Facepalm* I was responding to someone's question about the necropotence set, for context.
    Edited by VaranisArano on January 31, 2018 3:16AM
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited: Ignore this, I posted it on the wrong thread...but someone responded to it so I don't want to delete it entirely.

Lmao