The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need help with ESO+

Caesarion
Caesarion
Soul Shriven
Greetings, so I live in sweden now for a while and now when everything is started to settle I decided to play some ESO, my issue is now I cant set up a new sub and even not purchase crown it wont let me go trough with my new creditcard and my old one is not valid here so I am in twilight zone here and would need help from any support if possible, I even made another ticket after this ticket to get access to the forum and now I have acess 2 days after and still no help with my ticket I tried to open a new ticket in-game and I got an answer but still no help with my old ticket, they say open new ticket... Please any support help me with my current ticket for me to re-sub so I can play!

Thank you

Ticket Reference Number
180128-003561
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Years back I had some issues related to getting a Credit Card entered. I had to use a different browser, that was not locked down as far as cookies and scripts and such. It seemed that my Firefox was too secure (it gives me problems with other websites too)

So, try a different browser and see what happens if you enter the CC.

Also, in my case there was a cool down on the CC so it could not be entered too often, and that did not help matters. Not sure if they still do this or not.

If this does not work, then open a support ticket here. Keep responding to the email until you get a human to respond. Hopefully the different browser will sort this.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GinaBruno

Is this something you can help with?

• Caesarion
    Caesarion
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Years back I had some issues related to getting a Credit Card entered. I had to use a different browser, that was not locked down as far as cookies and scripts and such. It seemed that my Firefox was too secure (it gives me problems with other websites too)

So, try a different browser and see what happens if you enter the CC.

Also, in my case there was a cool down on the CC so it could not be entered too often, and that did not help matters. Not sure if they still do this or not.

If this does not work, then open a support ticket here. Keep responding to the email until you get a human to respond. Hopefully the different browser will sort this.

Thanks for your reply friend, but it has nothing to do with browsers I think since I moved I updated my paypal and everything to change the currency to SEK but for some odd reason when I try to purchase trough ESO my old currency and prices show up and when I try to move forward from that to make a purchase it wont let me complete my transaction so I guess I need to change the country in ESO to SE / Sweden for me to be able to buy and I also recently help a friend of mine set-up ESO+ worked perfectly for him with my credit card..
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, are you using Paypal or a Credit Card? Credit Cards are really currency agnostic as the conversion is done at the bank. The merchant gets their currency and they buyer pays in the currency of their choice.

So, why is Paypal getting in the middle of this? Or are you just mentioning that in passing?

• Caesarion
    Caesarion
    Soul Shriven
    I am just saying the stuff I did before it stop working, I changed bank got a new credit card, removed all my old cards from paypal and update with this new credit card which is linked to my current bank as I were told.

The new card is a Mastercard so I dont understand why I have this issue..

NOTE: I cant even use paypal as an option at this point...
    Edited by Caesarion on January 30, 2018 10:18PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the CC worked on someone else's account, then it should work on yours. Unless they are seeing the CC being used on two accounts as an issue.

I really wish they game cards still, avoids this whole how you pay mess that crops up from time to time. As alluded above, it took me almost two weeks to get my Sub back, and this was when we had phone support.