Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZeniMax if you are listen: Update My NB = SK please :)

timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
How to make a old man happy ;)UPDATED - Some confusing
  • Adding or changing to the NB skill lines
  • Its NOT a Necromancer - Fare from it - Not even close in POWER
  • Its A Shadow Knight
  • Skill set up is build one the use of ONLY 1H/S ( No 2h/RS/DS or DW ;) )
  1. Melee attack = (M/S stats)Disease/poison/bleed/frost - Taunt attack (15.Sec) (We kinda have it, but only for Stanima)
  2. Pules Area = (M/S stats)Disease/poison/bleed/frost - Damge & life drain attack (10.Sec) - (Damage based on health - Like the Warden skill)
  3. Shielding skill = (M/S stats)Disease/poison/bleed/frost = Reflect damage to range/melee (6.Sec) ( % based on health - Like a Warden skill)
  4. Attack buff skill = (M stats)H/L attacks = M/S/H drain (20.Sec) (Drain % based on health - Like a Warden skill)
  5. Heal skill = Area/self - Summon graveyard (Works like warden's Healing seed IV) (6.Sec) (Heal % based on health - Like a Warden skill)

Ulti: Summon Undead (Activate = Corpse explosion/Damge Disease/poison/frost) - (Like the Warden's pet) (Pet damge based on % of health - Like a Warden skill)

Shadow Knight version:
3b683c0514aabaca2ed90f3c7aca9a91.png

Shadow Knight Horse version:
latest?cb=20090716161101&path-prefix=el

Shadow Knight Pet version:
P_rEkNORyQgWbV7jdrqxgHdA_xWv43c0KYm63U8CFxzehvVcSzVHtYCOQep2ow8q_5U=h900.png
Edited by timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO on January 30, 2018 8:44PM
FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
- Be Anyone.
- Do Anything.
- Go Anywhere.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wut
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ???
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ???
    Edited by jlboozer on January 30, 2018 7:01PM
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to take the most well put together and powerful class in the game and turn it into a necromancer?

1. You already have this. It doesnt taunt, but do you know how bad it would be to make a classes spam skill also taunt? it would be a disaster in any organized group and meaningless when solo or in PVP.
    2. You also basically have this. You have both an AOE dot in Path, and a Spam AOE in sap.
    3. You have access to a shield in the light armor line. If you are looking for a reflect, well you get a cloak on a NB instead.
    4. Are you joking? NB class has exactly this. You press one button and get a damage buff for 20 seconds. You even get a huge proc on top of it.
    5. You have an entire line to healing. Magic NB has the best passive heals in the game.

Again, NBS are not necromancers.
  • TheInvalidUsername
    TheInvalidUsername
    ✭✭✭✭
    He wants to turn Nightblade into a Necromancer.

Honestly, I'm sick of seeing this stuff on both Reddit and the Official Forums.

Necromancer's are always boring pet classes. We all know how pets work in the meta right now.

I vote 'no'.
    Do your writs.
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    You want to take the most well put together and powerful class in the game and turn it into a necromancer? NO - A Shadow Knight

You already have this. It doesnt taunt, but do you know how bad it would be to make a classes spam skill also taunt? it would be a disaster in any organized group and meaningless when solo or in PVP. (I know - But only as S skill)

You also basically have this. You have both an AOE dot in Path, and a Spam AOE in sap. (Its not a pulsing / as I said like the Warden)

You have access to a shield in the light armor line.((Only melee) If you are looking for a reflect, well you get a cloak on a NB instead. What do this skill have to do with it?

Are you joking? NB class has exactly this. You press one button and get a damage buff for 20 seconds. You even get a huge proc on top of it.(I know - Bout only M or S reg)

You have an entire line to healing. Magic NB has the best passive heals in the game. (Low heals and over time, And not area)

Again, NBS are not necromancers. (Again NOT a necromancer - Fare from its. A SK is more a guard for the Necromancer)

FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    He wants to turn Nightblade into a Necromancer. (No abilities to play as a SK)

Necromancer's are always boring(NO) pet classes. We all know how pets work in the meta right now.(Yep - Like a joke)

I vote 'no'.

FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to take the most well put together and powerful class in the game and turn it into a necromancer? NO - A Shadow Knight

You already have this. It doesnt taunt, but do you know how bad it would be to make a classes spam skill also taunt? it would be a disaster in any organized group and meaningless when solo or in PVP. (I know - But only as S skill)

You also basically have this. You have both an AOE dot in Path, and a Spam AOE in sap. (Its not a pulsing / as I said like the Warden)

You have access to a shield in the light armor line.((Only melee) If you are looking for a reflect, well you get a cloak on a NB instead. What do this skill have to do with it?

Are you joking? NB class has exactly this. You press one button and get a damage buff for 20 seconds. You even get a huge proc on top of it.(I know - Bout only M or S reg)

You have an entire line to healing. Magic NB has the best passive heals in the game. (Low heals and over time, And not area)

Again, NBS are not necromancers. (Again NOT a necromancer - Fare from its. A SK is more a guard for the Necromancer)

Call it what you want, sounds like a necromancer to me. Few points, you have two AOE heals. Refreshing path and Sap Essence. You also have funnel health which heals you and a friend. Nightblades have LOTS of heals. Veild strike has both a magic and stamina morph. As to the shield, well basically every class has unique built in lines of defense. NBs is a cloak plus insane passive heals. All magic classes have an additional sheild they can slot, and stamina has their own tricks, vigor deadly cloack and not to mention, NBs can get major evasion without wearing Medium armor.

I think you want to fundamentally change a class that you really dont understand very well.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please leave the nightblades alone.
    just ask for a necromancer class.
    I like scurrying in the shadows and killing people.
    again,
    please leave the nightblade alone.
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's trying to communicate a desire for a new class? Anyway, with the arcane language and the awesome pictures I rate this thread 10/10 and have given an "awesome" to the OP :smiley:
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's trying to communicate a desire for a new class? Anyway, with the arcane language and the awesome pictures I rate this thread 10/10 and have given an "awesome" to the OP :smiley:

LOL :D Arcane Language indeed! +1 Awesome to OP from me too.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the OP really likes the Necromancer class in Diablo 3.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Twenty0zTsunami
    Twenty0zTsunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    He wants to turn Nightblade into a Necromancer.

Necromancer's are always boring pet classes. We all know how pets work in the meta right now.

I vote 'no'.

honestly i'm sick of my rogue feeling like a necromancer.

Why the hell are half of my rogues abilities magicka based life stealing abilities?
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades are not exclusively stamina. Not even close in TES lore. Also, they are not a knightly group of people either. They are supposed to be stealth mages and as portrayed in the game is close. So, no.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, have a read through TES lore, Nightblades are not Shadow Knights, nor are they necro or anything really, apart from NB.

That said, the lore does change somewhat, in some games they are using destruction magic, another they are illusion, they are referred to as assassins, or enforcers. And then there is ESO. Now some artistic license needs to be granted because ZoS would like all classes to be viable in all roles, these being Tank, DPS & Healer (according to group finder). The DPS role is sorted, and the recent change to agony sends the NB down a 'blood magic' path, which is very cool indeed.

Regarding the tank role, you can already have them in your head as a 'Shadow Knight', they have invisibility, they have shadow pets, they have multiple leech health skills, hey have access to every damage type (via enchants) are already pretty much there. There has been talk a while back about something scaling off health, but there is a lot of talk. NB are a very delicate class (they all are!) and a change in one area can have a huge effect somewhere else. Combined with the upcoming wardrobe changes you can make them look as you like, some of the armour is quite spikey already. Be warned, an NB tank is exceptionally difficult to play these days, they have all but disappeared, which is a big shame. I have always been a fan of the whole 'shadow knight' thing too. (And yes, I ride round on a Nightmare steed in ESO, flaming hooves the lot!)

BUT, one thing they should probably try and keep away from in the skill lines, is anything undead related, nightblades are not necromancers and read like they spend more time hunting them ^^. They may however bring a set out one day that has the visuals for 'raising the dead' type actions. We've just had crows :)
    Edited by aeowulf on February 4, 2018 5:49PM