The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Aussie-based PVE Dungeon running guild is recruiting friendly players

Sandmanninja
Sandmanninja
✭✭✭✭
Greetings!

[Hard Mode Dungeoneers] PC NA is recruiting friendly players of all levels for this new Guild.
We are an Aussie-based Guild (GMT+10) and run PvE events on Aussie time (NZ too).

THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We welcome any and all players.

We are focused on doing vet mode Pledges, vet dungeons, farming vet dungeons for gear, getting achieves, and doing hard mode bosses.
Want to discuss your build, talk about NBs -v- DKs -vs- Templars -vs- Sorcs? Guild Chat is the place to be.

Help is available for crafting gear and cooking buff food & drink.

Message or email me in-game - @SandmanNinja - for info or an invite.
[Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just an update.

We are a young-but-strong Aussie-based guild. We have about 100 members so far, and we grow daily.
    It is SO NICE to log onto the game and see other people actually online at the same time!!

We assist members with crafting (there is a weekly free drawing for the white & green items in the guild bank - winner gets to decon them all! Typical loot is between 150-250).

I am a Master Crafter and must have made 100+ pieces of gear for guildies this week alone.

We run dungeons. Not just hard mode, but normal runs for sub-50 characters.

We are working on gearing up some members for Trials.

We do want to start a Trial team "soon".

We have Team Speak, for those members that like to have a chin wag, or for dungeons.

We'd love to have you join our family.

Send me ingame mail (@SandmanNinja) and I'll shoot you an invite.

Thanks
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
  • mcooper249rwb17_ESO
    Hello sandman
    Myself and a friend recently started playing again after a 2 year break and are looking for an aussie guild to help us with basically learning everything again since so must has changed. Things like builds, help with gear and clearing dungeons and world events

Let me know if your still recruiting all logging on and having other people online in a guild for aussie time would be great
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello sandman
    Myself and a friend recently started playing again after a 2 year break and are looking for an aussie guild to help us with basically learning everything again since so must has changed. Things like builds, help with gear and clearing dungeons and world events

Let me know if your still recruiting all logging on and having other people online in a guild for aussie time would be great

Hey Mate

Yes, we're still recruiting. Hit me up ingame for an invite. Would love to have you two.
    @Sandmanninja
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just an update on the guild.

We're at about 120 members with an average of 20-30 logged on at any time (once again, during normal Aussie hours).

We run pledges, have crafting contests, and are seeking people that are interested in raiding.

Message or email me ingame for info or an invite.
    @Sandmanninja
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another update.

We get our Guild Manor in 24-hours, continue to add new members on an almost daily basis, social group of people where you can hang out, join in on the conversation (or ignore it), find groups for dungeon runs - you name it. We aren't running Trials yet, but we're gearing members up for it (I don't want you to have any false ideas about us).

Anyway, if you're either in the Australian region (i.e. Aus, NZ, Japan, etc) OR just happen to live slightly out of phase with your immediately neighbours and would find a GMT+10 guild more suited to your life style, join us.
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Sandmann. Just a casual at the moment, but would like to join your Aussie guild. I'm from WA. @Ash-11
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

Thanks for the interest. I'll check when I get online tomorrow if I've already invited you.
  • Jahmez73
    Jahmez73
    Soul Shriven
    hey can i get an invite @Jahmez73 thank you
  • xKayzee
    xKayzee
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interested in joining

@xKayzee
  • Zakalwei
    Zakalwei
    Soul Shriven
    Hey mate,

My cousin and I have both just returned to the game after some time off. He is currently playing a NB and I'm rolling with my trusty stam Sorc.

Currently we are just trying to get back into the swing of things and relearn the ropes, just farming Champion Points and questing away.

We would love some company if you still have spots? Our end goal would be to run dungeons and trials, he is also very heavily into crafting.

Cheers!

@Sandmanninja
  • fuzzshaver
    fuzzshaver
    Soul Shriven
    G-day Ive recently returned to the game would love to play with fellow aussies if there is room please add me thanks
    @fuzzshaver
  • Wieringa
    Wieringa
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm also very interested in joining your guild @Sandmanninja, if there is still room please add me!

Thanks,

@Grootheid