The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I ran VMA without dying, as a Werewolf... I'm a Flawless Werewolf! (Video)

eXnihilO
eXnihilO
✭✭
Video: https://youtu.be/xjYawcoDNog

I almost didn't record this run because it was shortly after a really brutal RNG death on Stage 7 earlier in the night, but this ended up being my first Flawless run ever, and all in Werewolf form! :) I was 'on tilt' so I didn't even have my Werewolf charged up when I started and I didn't show the build or stats in the video like I normally do, sorry. Those are here: https://imgur.com/a/5TfCU

Gear is:
5x Pelinal's Aptitude (Makes your self heal a full heal)
2x Mighty Chudan (Allows capped resistances while in form and allows for 5 medium armor and a light piece, for min/max)
3x Vengeance of the Leech (Jewelry w/Weapon Damage enchants... Vicious Ophidian, eat your heart out.)
2x Daggers (gold!), main hand Nirnhoned offhand Infused w/weapon power enchantment (Ideally would be a 2pc set granting weapon damage like Morag Tong, Leki's, or Shacklebreaker), but I ran a crit bonus because I didn't feel like I needed the edge enough to gold two daggers I don't use outside of the arena.)

My gear was all Impenetrable due to borrowing from my PvP build and impen is literally useless in PVE other than not having your armor break as often, which is a legitimate perk, but ideally you'd run Infused on big pieces and perhaps divines or even well-fitted on smaller ones. As mentioned, we're in 5 medium armor, so we get big buffs to our stamina regen, extra crit, a speed buff that stacks with our native werewolf boost, and ... +12% weapon damage, which is insane due to the other Werewolf buffs. We get +18% from being a Werewolf, +10% from Hircene's Rage, 20% from our Major Brutality Roar (or potions), and the 12% from having 5 Medium armor. That's +60% weapon damage, which is why our DPS is nuts even with just defensive and sustain gear, with our max potential weapon damage clocking at over 6,600 (see imgur link for screenshot) with a sigil on. Have fun, you are an actual beast with this setup. I used the best tri-pots (Columbine, Mountain Flower, Bugloss) because we make sure good use of every resource and they are a safety net. I may put up a deeper guide style video, but let me know if you have any questions or just want to talk Werewolf!
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats wolf brother!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:42AM
  • eXnihilO
    eXnihilO
    ✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    Congrats wolf brother!

FWIW, I've stalked a lot of your posts and drawn inspiration from the avid Wolfers on this board, so thank YOU! :)
  • keebler119
    keebler119
    Soul Shriven
    eXnihilO, I wanted to let you know that I've been playing since beta and I figured VMA was something I just would never be able to do until I came across this build and post.

Thank you.