Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to guilds. Just want to sell a couple of things.

basketcaseNZ
basketcaseNZ
✭✭
Hi. I've never joined a guild before and I just want to sell things from time to time while I play PvE.

If anyone wouldn't mind me joining I would appreciate it, if you could tell me whats expected of me (because I'm a noob) and where the store is.

Thanks heaps,
basketcaseNZ2nd
  • foxsyd
    foxsyd
    ✭✭✭
    Hi BasketcaseNZ,

I'd suggest going for a trading guild that promises no fees. If like me, just a casual seller of items.

And it's no a big deal if they don't have a Kiosk. A trading guild with a lot of members is a good potential customer base.

And when figuring out the appropriate price for an item, what I do is check if anyone else the guild is selling the same or similar, and just price match (don't undercut, that's not good etiquette). I also find a place where there is a bunch of guild trader kiosks, and price check them all too. Near Vivic City Wayshrine is a good place to do this, because you have a bank and kiosks all close together for convenience.

Hope that helps.

Btw: I joined Nordic Trading, they seem cool.
    Join my guild!
    "Thank Sanguine its Fredas"
    North America Server, Ebonheart Pact, PVE/PVP, friendly & funny community. Welcomes all types of players!
    Preachers of #TeamIsland - Share your adventures and screen caps on our Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/268541133324278/
  • foxsyd
    foxsyd
    ✭✭✭
    Further note: you access your guild store to sell items at the bank.
    Join my guild!
    "Thank Sanguine its Fredas"
    North America Server, Ebonheart Pact, PVE/PVP, friendly & funny community. Welcomes all types of players!
    Preachers of #TeamIsland - Share your adventures and screen caps on our Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/268541133324278/
  • basketcaseNZ
    basketcaseNZ
    ✭✭
    Thank you, I appreciate the tips, especially about not undercutting price. That is what I'd planned to do not knowing it was frowned on.
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, Basketcase.

I sent you an invite to Better Hide or Die (BHD). We're a casual guild that's been around since launch. We're mainly a trade guild now, but we also engage in social activities now and then, too.

Feel free to check us out and interact with ladies and gentlemen in voice and text chat!
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • basketcaseNZ
    basketcaseNZ
    ✭✭
    Nova Sky wrote: »
    Greetings, Basketcase.

I sent you an invite to Better Hide or Die (BHD). We're a casual guild that's been around since launch. We're mainly a trade guild now, but we also engage in social activities now and then, too.

Feel free to check us out and interact with ladies and gentlemen in voice and text chat!

Thank you, I appreciate that.
  • Vezelle
    Vezelle
    Nova Sky wrote: »
    Greetings, Basketcase.

Hey I was wondering if you may send me an invite too and potentially my friend? My account is Serious_Tiger79 and my friends is Russelltin1o1 if you could do that for me I'll try and be as helpful and active as I can for the guild, I dunno about my friend he goes on less then me. But I've been searching for a guild a long time, but I get too intimidated by these big guilds. Finally I may be able to sell my farming stuff and get a house!
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    If your still in the market for a new guild I have one that has a trader and is laid back. We have active leadership for any issues or questions as well. Welooming to new and vet players.
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings!

I, too, have extended you an invite to Better Hide or Die. Check us out and, if you like what you see, feel free to hang around and become one of the gang!

BHD is a quiet, mature guild that's been around since ESO's PS4 launch. The guild itself predates ESO by many years, and we have ladies and gents in BHD who play games other than ESO as well, including Destiny 2, GTA5 and BF1.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • memento916
    memento916
    Soul Shriven
    Nova Sky, could I also get an invite please? Memento916