The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I found a weird log when finishing a quest

Sawzallz
Sawzallz
✭✭✭
I forgot which quest sorry but I don't think it's that hard to find out. There seems to be no downside to it besides the inconvenience.
Edited by Sawzallz on January 29, 2018 5:21PM
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    1lOn35Q.jpg
    Ps4 na
    Edited by Sawzallz on January 29, 2018 5:41PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:40AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get these from time to time. Even on the PC and it's not related to addons in this case. And, you don't have any on the PS4.

When I see the same ones over and over, I just log off and restart the game and they go away. On the console, you may have to restart the console too, but try the relog and restart of the game first.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    It's an error with one of your addons.
    Yeah. Must be an addon issue on console. Makes sense. (yes, this is sarcasm)
    Edited by Leandor on January 29, 2018 8:58PM