The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shooting Stars morph bugged

danger241
danger241
✭✭
First off, I'm not sure if this is only an Xbox problem or other platforms experience the same thing.

The problem: If the target dies before the comet lands, you don't generate Ultimate, even though you hit the surrounding enemies.

I noticed this several times. In FG1, I dropped a comet on 10 mudcrabs, but get zero bonus since I killed the initial target.

ZOS, please fix
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You dont even hit the surrounding enemies when that happens. No AOE on impact or afterward.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.