Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help - Melee Magblade PvP

SmellyUnlimited
SmellyUnlimited
✭✭✭✭
I’m at an impasse. So many people tell me it’s destro/resto or bust, but then as a melee magblade I cant help but feel the added bonus of wearing a monster set might be worth it.

Any help from the PvP masters on here? And if so, what builds have you found effective for a melee Mag?
DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Check out KenaPKK at YouTube.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can have full monster set on destro/resto setup...
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’m at an impasse. So many people tell me it’s destro/resto or bust, but then as a melee magblade I cant help but feel the added bonus of wearing a monster set might be worth it.

Any help from the PvP masters on here? And if so, what builds have you found effective for a melee Mag?

You can do a destro/reso with a front bar setup and backbar setup and use a full monsterset. Or use willpower+full set+monster set and a master/mealstorm destro/resto.

I don't have the master/maelstrom and have to run without a full monster set because i want to have full julianos+warmaiden all the time :neutral:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Dreth
    Dreth
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has tons of useful info.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/387503/magblade-pvp-theorycrafting

To run two sets on a destro resto, you have two weapons of different sets so when you swap to backbar you have a different set active than your front bar. Sets like transmutation, wizards riposte, etc are popular.