The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What download content should I try next?

estrong20b14_ESO
I've finished Morrowind and Wrothgar. I play solo. What content would I enjoy now? I'm level 50 with my best character. I have the limit of characters. Thanks for ideas.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would do the Dark Brotherhood quests.
    But, you've already done the best DLC IMO. I feel like Thieves' guild, dark brotherhood, and CWC were too repetitive to be enjoyable for me.
  • estrong20b14_ESO
    Thanks.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork City's questline follows after Morrowind's and leads into the next one, probably Summerset Isles.

Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood are easy to do together.

If you are okay with mixing PVP with your PVE, Imperial City has a good main questline. If you don't like PVP, you can skip it and not miss any real bonuses.
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    I definitely wish I would have gotten thieves guild & Dark Brotherhood from the very beginning of me starting to play eso, which was only around a month ago lol, but I can't count the number of lil treasure chests I've found while out leveling both my sorcerer and my DK that could only be opened if I had the Thieves guild dlc. I don't feel like going back and trying to remember so I guess i won't know what exactly I missed out on unless I come across them while leveling another character but I don't see it anytime soon. my actual question is besides the dlc I have mentioned what do you guys think is the best one that's kinda new player friendly?
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City solo is a real challenge. IC and Orsinium are the best DLC by far.

The next two are very niche
    DB if you want to go murdering people
    TG for stealing

Personally didn't like MW or CWC mainly from its styling.

Have you done Cadwells Gold & Silver?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    nope not yet, I'm still learning the game so I am trying to take it slow that way I don't miss anything too important
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I definitely wish I would have gotten thieves guild & Dark Brotherhood from the very beginning of me starting to play eso, which was only around a month ago lol, but I can't count the number of lil treasure chests I've found while out leveling both my sorcerer and my DK that could only be opened if I had the Thieves guild dlc. I don't feel like going back and trying to remember so I guess i won't know what exactly I missed out on unless I come across them while leveling another character but I don't see it anytime soon. my actual question is besides the dlc I have mentioned what do you guys think is the best one that's kinda new player friendly?

@jnelson1182

Once you learn to look at the springs, not the pins, then you can open any chest or locked door in the game with no need for any TG Passives. Some do it by sound, but looking at the pins makes picking locks harder than it needs to be.

The big issue with some of the DLCs and chasing after those sweet passives that make nefarious activities easier is newer characters and or players won't have the extra skill points to invest in those passives early on. I suppose you can budget and make it work that way.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    I was talking about the locked chests that you'll find that will not allow you to open them unless you have the thieves guild dlc, I think they are called treasure troves or something along those lines.
    **MBF**
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ones that glow blue? You can open those. Its how most players join the TG. As soon as you open one, you have joined. Unless something has changed. It is how most of my characters joined the TG, but this was back when they spawned every few minutes. I think other thievery would do it, so your probably already in the guild.

I don't think I have any characters left I could really test this on.

Try one of yours and see.

@jnelson1182
    Edited by Nestor on January 19, 2018 2:00AM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    in my original post I was refering to the beginning of me getting the game, a time which I didn't have eso+ yet nor any of the dlc packs. the first few TG troves I ran into I was not able to open due to not having the dlc that was needed.
    **MBF**