The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wait till champion point 690 to bg again?

robertosaget
robertosaget
Soul Shriven
Hello,
I recently got to level 50, and this is the first level cap character ive got in eso. I enjoyed the under 50 bracket and had a lot of fun there in battle grounds. Now that im 50, this feels kind of like an exercise in futility. Is there a way i can do bgs without champion point 690? I had a lot of fun pre 50, but now im not really enjoying it. I cant contribute to the team and my damage/healing seem negligible.

Thanks
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just think, CP cap is going to raise another 30 points in February.

CP really needs to not be in PVP.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It was just announced today that BGs will be non-CP come next update (sometime in February), so just wait until then and you'll be fine.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • robertosaget
    robertosaget
    Soul Shriven
    casparian wrote: »
    It was just announced today that BGs will be non-CP come next update (sometime in February), so just wait until then and you'll be fine.

Really? I must have skipped over that section. Let me take a look. Was this under the news section of their site?
    Edited by robertosaget on January 4, 2018 8:49PM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Really? I must have skipped over that section. Let me take a look. Was this under the news section of their site?

It was in an unexpected, easily-missed comment on an older thread, so easy to miss :D
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You still wanna get to CP 160 to hit the gear cap, but then you will be on a level playing field with everyone else in BGs! Good luck mate.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    I recently got to level 50, and this is the first level cap character ive got in eso. I enjoyed the under 50 bracket and had a lot of fun there in battle grounds. Now that im 50, this feels kind of like an exercise in futility. Is there a way i can do bgs without champion point 690? I had a lot of fun pre 50, but now im not really enjoying it. I cant contribute to the team and my damage/healing seem negligible.

Thanks

They going remove cp in battlegrounds in next patch, but... before going bg anyway, u should learn your class in pvp, gain strong experience to be able to make or at least copy build for your character, to not be wiped in a seconds even with no cp-difference.
    With cp, definitely its better to be close or full cap. Too much preferences from cp system, in damage, resourses and mitigation.
    Bg is like a desert afte cyrodiil, not instead or before really. Lowlvls in bg is so much pain for team vs premade or more lucky grouped, almost everyone will be unpleasant to see your in their team if u wil not be competitive or at least useful
    @Anethum from .ua
  • SouthernSoldjer
    How bout you guys grind the CP instead of crying on the forums... And they should just give us cp and no CP bgs.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How bout you guys grind the CP instead of crying on the forums... And they should just give us cp and no CP bgs.

@SouthernSoldjer A lot of players cry about CP while having a lot more CP than the cap allows them to spend. They are unhealthy for the pvp balance and having low CP teammates ruins the experience for experienced players sinply because their stats are lacking and not necessarily their skills.
    I would love to have two queues as well, but ZOS thinks having to split the queue will result in too long queue times. So if we can only have one, I'd prefer we keep the version were CP don't matter, tanks can't sustain and battles have an end in the forseeable future.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.