The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

AUI caused jerky screen and mem leak.

Thorgrimn
Thorgrimn
✭✭
Just giving out some information for those that may have ran into the same issue. After about an hour of playtime, I was having my screen become jerky, occasional low fps randomly, and almost as if the screen had become desynced. It made the game nearly unplayable. I tried every setting I could think of and removed many addons to test what might be causing it. It wasn't until I removed AUI that everything was fixed. It was a very frustrating and long process to figure out which addon was causing the issue but I wanted to share with other players that may be having the same issue. I talked with some other players who were having the same issue and we all were using AUI. I switched to FTC and haven' had any issues since then.
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use aui as well and have the same issues. Time to try something new.