The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Public Dungeons: Favorites

drkfrontiers
drkfrontiers
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi awesome community friends!

So whats your favorite Public Dungeon?

Be specific or generalist in your post as you can.

I really enjoy some of them, where the mix of story + challenge + reward is worth the effort. Though I am still fairly newbie, I would love to hear what the community thinks, and perhaps some shout-outs on "Go check out .."

I enjoy Village of the Lost in Coldharbour as its fun to figure out where to go, and there's always enough people around. Also, I can solo it just a bit when I need to.

Cheers!

"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Village of the Lost is cool.

I like that one in I think Rivenspire, simply because we get to see Malacath in this cool silhouette form.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will go with root sunder in grahtwood, bcs I spent the most time in that public dungeon than any other, although it was not spent admiring the great details they put in it:) alot of them are really good, obsidian scar, vile manse, crows wood are some I can think of.
    Edited by Yakidafi on January 28, 2018 9:04AM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I do not go there as much as I used to, but I like Sanguine's Demesne because..It Has A Vendor! You can sell stuff and get things repaired! it is nice if you want to make gold.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine's Demense just because it's all one big party and I have a thing for daedric prince locales
  • Llaren_Uvayn
    Llaren_Uvayn
    ✭✭✭
    Forgotten Wastes in Vvardenfell is my favourite. It's pretty big. I liked Old Orsinium in Wrothgar too. Both are pretty big, actually, and I really liked the design.
    PS4 / EU

Sadryn Hlervu: Warden tank
    Llaren Uvayn: Templar healer and faithful Tribunal servant
    Ashanabi Addunipu: Ashlander mercinary from the grazelands
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Old Orsinium is definitely grand but I have a soft spot for Lions Den.
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    Forgotten Crypts and Sanguines Demense for me.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really like old orsinium in wrothgar.

And the dwarven city in vvaardenfell.

As for the base game.. hmm... crows wood. Daedric locals ftw.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The vile manse
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Always have a soft spot for Crows Wood.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lions Den (The Rift one)
    PC
  • Motherball
    Motherball
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the Lost City in Alik’r desert. It may take more than one player to finish the puzzle but I really enjoy the scenery
    Edited by Motherball on January 28, 2018 3:51PM
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crows Wood just because it's a great place to get Rubedo Scraps and because I'm a sucker for all things Nocturnal
    Argonian forever
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite public dungeon is  Bad Man's Hallows Daggerfall in Glenumbra. The Mad Man fools the Mages for the Harvest the part that made me like it so much was when the guys were on fire running screaming The Madman.
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of public dungoeons, but Old Orsinium was cool. :)
    PC/EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old Orsinium.
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Hall of the Dead since its right in the town of Windhelm.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd probably go with Hall of The Dead too tbh.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266