The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BEST DUNGEON GUIDES

Emphatic_Static
Emphatic_Static
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, just bumping this series in preparation for the Dragon Bones release.

Subscribe for future content :-D

DUNGEON GUIDES
Edited by Emphatic_Static on January 27, 2018 8:50PM
Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely my favorite guides! What I really like about them is your focus on calling out which things might not be obvious, rather than trying to do your own personal version of a detailed how-to.

Am I reading correctly that you only have guides up for 5 of the DLC dungeons so far?

• Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely my favorite guides! What I really like about them is your focus on calling out which things might not be obvious, rather than trying to do your own personal version of a detailed how-to.

Am I reading correctly that you only have guides up for 5 of the DLC dungeons so far?

Thanks for the support :-P

Bloodroot Forge was completed today!

Enjoy!

Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any new videos coming?
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My internet connection is pretty horrid at my new house, but supposedly Fiber is making its way to my house, in which case yes, I can create content again!

Sorry :-(
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just keep uploading for a few days?
    :D