The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Different House Types and Etc

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we please have a ship house? Can those ship houses be in various ports for convenience of location choice? Can we please have a large lighthouse house? Can we please have more medium size houses? Can we please have more small houses? Can we please have a beach house over water on stilts?

And will you please add that small island right off the back of Hunding's Palatial Palace to the house so we can make it a lounging and fishing area? I mean it's RIGHT THERE, come on!!!
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone! After receiving some pretty awesome feedback from players imploring me to post this latest creation, I've finally decided to share it with you all in hopes that it will inspire some creativity for all of the homestead lovers like myself! In total, the construction took me about two week with a rough estimate cost of ~1.5mil. No homestead add-ons were used. If you would like to view it in game (NA server), shoot a mail to @slicksteezin Without further ado, here it is!

W3JHEY5.jpg

ySSvuDr.jpg
    Main dining/lounge area
    BaYkk9i.jpg

ftCPj5o.jpg

q7DDytO.jpg

TPySe7W.jpg
    Engine Room
    w1Im0VT.jpg
    Engine Room #2
    3YtuA2q.jpg
    YC3cgj6.jpg
    Captain's Quarters
    D0MFMZB.jpg
    Lower Deck Pipe
    PzAOSCl.jpg
    Lower Deck Holding Cells
    8gPnfaO.jpg

Thanks for viewing and I hope you enjoy! :)

Make one
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds