Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When is the next crate season?

Sawzallz
Sawzallz
✭✭✭
Curious Is it month or something else,

Best Answer

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're about every three months I believe.

Next one is maybe March/May time if it follows the normal pattern.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soon. Seeing as how the upcoming crates will be called 'scalecaller' crates, from the datamined crown store showcase (subject to change), and how the upcoming dragon bones dlc is coming in February.

Guessing it will be somewhere in mid February, or soon after the update is released.
    Edited by Rebirthment on January 26, 2018 5:50PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flame was introduced November 28. February 27th would be 13 weeks, the length of a quarter year (52 divided by 4).

The variable is going to be how the leveling adviser rewards work on Live. Because they had no issue extending Wild Hunt from March 2 until June 22 (Wild Hunt should have ended around June 1). Flame could very well see the same kind of extension to allow new players to choose Flame rewards from the gems they receive instead of using the gems on the newer Scalecaller items.

So we could see a Scalecaller article any time between mid February and late March. As I'm eager to try for a Frostbane cat or guar for the new Wraith poly to use, I'll have to keep reminding myself not to impulse buy in the crown store for at least a few more weeks.
    signing off
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not soon enough, Although I'm not all that impressed with what the new showcase will bring from what I've seen in Data-Mines... I'll pass on those Mounts but I would DIE for that Unicorn Mount or that Blond Pony Pet... I had a Blond Horse we just called Hoss growing up... So Majestic! Idk how I got on this trip down memory lane lol... I'm done.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    I want to try trading in my flame guar for a flame bear or something I have like 3 guars and I figured if they changed creates they might let me trade it
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fear that my dragonpriest costume will soon be not that rare anymore :( same happened with the Dro m'Athra Senche :s
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soon enough. The unicorn mount looks interesting, though I would have to wait until it goes live, before I make any sort of purchase.
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing when the next DLC drops in mid-Feb, or sometime after. Not all crate seasons last the same amount of time (3-ish months), the Reaper's Harvest season was really short compared to the others.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • TimidGazelle
    TimidGazelle
    ✭✭✭
    Adernath wrote: »
    I fear that my dragonpriest costume will soon be not that rare anymore :( same happened with the Dro m'Athra Senche :s

Nothing is safe anymore, at least the crates are limited time.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sawzallz wrote: »
    I want to try trading in my flame guar for a flame bear or something I have like 3 guars and I figured if they changed creates they might let me trade it

Can not see this happening in a million years unfortunately
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266