More quick slots + search function

Bleakraven
Bleakraven
✭✭✭✭
Hello,
I tend to change outfits very often, but only between a few per character. As my collection of, well, collections grows, so does the difficulty in finding a specific item to quickslot.
First, I'd like to propose either better categorization in the Quick Slots "inventory" or at least a search function.
Second, now that "hide helmet" will not be able to be keybinded as it is now a collection, could we have more slots or perhaps tabs/pages for quickslots we can put on Q please?
Thanks!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they can add more slots due to the limitations of how the controls work (especially with console)

There are PC add-ons which let you bind keys to quickslot numbers though, so pushing that key will select a slot then you can press Q.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the quick select and emote wheels common so you can put items and emotes in either one.

Doesn’t help if you have a lot of both but it would help a bit and seems an easy change.

I’d also like to quick slot certain options like attack innocents or hide helmet.