The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodill quests

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
Is there anywhere an exhaustive list of quests in Cyrodill ? Separated by Alliances if possible
During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Samadhi on January 5, 2018 3:59PM
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    thank you
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quests aren't separated by Alliance. You can do all of the overland and delve quests in any faction on the same map. However, if you are an EP player, you may find the Chorrol quests or the Vlastarus quests potentially more difficult to do since they are closer to DC and AD territory and are more likely to have enemy players nearby.

The towns with flags (Bruma, Vlastarus, and Cropsford) can be captured by the alliances. So even if one town is currently captured by an enemy alliance that doesn't mean you have to avoid it. There will be NPC guards around that you can fight and kill or you can kill the guards on the flags and try to recapture the town yourself if you want to.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on July 14, 2018 5:39PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Watch out for gankers at the quest hubs.
    Best tips is to do this as an group with one or more friends, think craglorn group quests, or do it on an low population server at slow hours, most who do the quests then want to pve, if they wanted pvp they would go after keeps.
    Has done all the cyrodil quests and was killed by enemy players once, my fault, saw an Khajiit and did not notice the blue marker above him.
    Sneak around a bit and see if enemies are close, it adds to the excitement.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • lishybach
    lishybach
    ✭✭
    I am having trouble getting around Bruma. I have finished the rest of the other quests but Bruma is very difficult for me since rarely any AD go that way. I managed to get one quest done before blue started to capture. I was able to sneak but couldn’t get anywhere around them to turn in the second quest. Hopefully next time I will have a little more luck lol. (Trying for Tamriel Hero title.) Any suggestions would defintely be great!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:10AM
  • lishybach
    lishybach
    ✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    lishybach wrote: »
    I am having trouble getting around Bruma. I have finished the rest of the other quests but Bruma is very difficult for me since rarely any AD go that way. I managed to get one quest done before blue started to capture. I was able to sneak but couldn’t get anywhere around them to turn in the second quest. Hopefully next time I will have a little more luck lol. (Trying for Tamriel Hero title.) Any suggestions would defintely be great!

Pretty much just sneak and let any NPC you aggro chase you close to the door, then you kill the NPC and then enter the door. Your faction doesn't need to own the town. You'll be fine.

Don't give up! Tamriel Hero is the best title to get because it means you've saved the entire continent. It takes a lot of time to get, but it's worth it. The vast majority of people on these forums don't have that title.

Thank you for the tips! I was finally able to get it finished yesterday! Couldn’t be more proud of the title :)
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:19AM