The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild pvp - Wrekt by Vivec

Borelock762
Borelock762
✭✭
Since Tipper gore moderates this site with the highest censorship, and deletes any and all posts of mine...im leaving all names out of this one but hers. Really though.....the censorship of this forum is on another level. I bet this one even gets deleted within 20 minutes, god knows for what. I don't know how more cupcake i can make it. Here's another video sent to me by your most loved to hate guild leader.....enjoy.

Rekt by Vivec" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZRsmOYB9kQ&feature=youtu.be

"no other comentary needed, thanks again bore, watch it you'll see you simply cannot do ANYTHING even roll with full stamina last 15 seconds; hence REKT BY VIVEC lol"
Edited by Borelock762 on January 8, 2018 2:18AM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiper Gore ? You couldn't sound more old even if you started the thread with "In my day ..."

It's just a PVP raid vs raid video . Why would you worry about moderation ? Any how the coordination and use of Los was good .
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did notice that happening often too, mostly with 100+ players in the same fight.
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• Borelock762
    Borelock762
    ✭✭
    Tiper Gore ? You couldn't sound more old even if you started the thread with "In my day ..."

It's just a PVP raid vs raid video . Why would you worry about moderation ? Any how the coordination and use of Los was good .

Because any thread involving the guild I'm in name gets deleted. Especially once people get triggered . My post always get deleted. Keep an eye on this one and you will see lol i didn't even see the responses on most recent, only the message from mods it was deleted. I'm glad you got the tipper Gore, that means your an adult
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since Tipper gore moderates this site with the highest censorship, and deletes any and all posts of mine...im leaving all names out of this one but hers but hers. really though.....the censorship of this forum is on another level. I bet this one even gets deleted within 20 minutes, god knows for what. I don't know how more cupcake i can make it. Here's another video sent to me by your most loved to hate guild leader.....enjoy.

Rekt by Vivec" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZRsmOYB9kQ&feature=youtu.be

"no other comentary needed, thanks again bore, watch it you'll see you simply cannot do ANYTHING even roll with full stamina last 15 seconds; hence REKT BY VIVEC lol"

Man no improvement in Chuck Norris, that only thing that saves your guild from getting farmed and demoralized like you did by the end of your term in Sotha Sil is lag armor And earth gore. But I hear you guys are still getting dumpstered in vivec.

Insert lame rant quote here:
    “You thought but you did but you couldn’t woulda shoulda coulda because we did what you thought we wouldn’t shoulda”

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is my favorite chuck Norris video,

https://youtu.be/Bv9ZjThD5Qs

Mass boiling of potatoes on another level, then they left Sotha Sil afterwards to “find competition”.
    I’d get bored reading death recaps and playing pony simulator as well too.
  • jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    All I see is one really bad zerg guild attempting to fight another bad zerg and experiencing the reprucssions of said zerging. Looks like a L2P issue.
    Jaisins -AD Stamsorc. Can't outrun an orc sorc
    Bearingitall -EP Warden. Lions and tigers and especially Bears oh my
  • Borelock762
    Borelock762
    ✭✭
    the crying really never gets old from you haters lol

to busy being salty to really comment on the video. Your always invited to run with us. You might like the dark side.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw the video and it’s you on some Jank rapids spamming warden then suddenly dying to getting zerged down. I’m just confused as to what I am watching. You didn’t frame it in any context. I was expecting to see some slick kills but ... nothing happened.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on January 7, 2018 6:18PM
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to be on the dark side, an eso Villian, but it’s gonna have to be on AD I’m afraid, lore permits that the thalmor win dominion over cyrodiil.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on January 7, 2018 6:19PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    I would love to be on the dark side, an eso Villian, but it’s gonna have to be on AD I’m afraid, lore permits that the thalmor win dominion over cyrodiil.

My inner lore fan is griping that the Thalmor of ESO aren't the same as the Thalmor of the 4th Era who are far closer to the Veiled Heritance in ESO, but the die-hard EP player in me agrees that AD and DC are both the "dark side." :)
  • Borelock762
    Borelock762
    ✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    I saw the video and it’s you on some Jank rapids spamming warden then suddenly dying to getting zerged down. I’m just confused as to what I am watching. You didn’t frame it in any context. I was expecting to see some slick kills but ... nothing happened.

the video was about how broken cyro could be. He had perma stun with full stam. Dont shoot the messenger , he just requested i post it :)
  • Borelock762
    Borelock762
    ✭✭
    im actually not in the video. Taking eso break for a little. Ive been hooked on the Divison for a bit lol. Don't have it in me just yet to knock out 4th and 5th Star.
    Edited by Borelock762 on January 7, 2018 11:24PM
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Pfft these pvpers making vMoL lagg again... when will zenimax stop listening to these cry babies...
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How does a stamwarden die to 1-2k attacks with a full bar of stam and mag?

Like how is that even possible?
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there some context to this because it just looks like a bad blob fighting a bad blob...?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t see how this is enjoyable. To each their own I suppose.
  • AGGROxander_Hamilton
    Rip @A_G_G_R_O he was a brave man