The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

moved

DoctorESO
DoctorESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
moved
Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 11:23PM

moved 90 votes

Random vet
17%
MadyH3Li0SDiatonicxenowarrior92eb17_ESOIccotakThe_LexTasearraynasaMeld777firedrgnRucklyElectrone_MagnusSolohoperuikkarikunHighKinladydekzz 16 votes
Random normal
76%
CavalryPKWillardNewBlacksmurfPlagueSDYakidafizariaanitajoneb17_ESOVarisVariscwells74ub17_ESOGlurinphaneub17_ESOvyndral13preub18_ESOjarydfNyghthowlerUvirythbadmojoBlkadrgreyloxCh4mpTWpaulsimonps 69 votes
Exact same success rate for either
5%
RavenSwornAhPook_Is_HereantimawkishDonWalkingATomiX96 5 votes
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Random normal
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 100% success rate because I don't do randoms . I recommend the same to everyone .
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random normal
    Random normal by a long shot. Most dungeons on normal difficulty can be solo’d with little to no effort at all. And when veteran difficulty is introduced, sometimes the players at hand don’t have a firm grasp of: Their ritation(s), their build(s), the mechanics at hand, etc.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Random vet
    Whats "normal"?
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why would you do a random dungeon in the first place?
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Random normal
    Pugging a normal dungeon is far more forgiving than a vet one.

I refuse to go into vBRF ever again
    Argonian forever
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random normal
    Random normal. I queue as tank, my buddy is always heals. If need be, we can just 2-man the normal dungeons.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random vet
    It's more of an adventure.
    Edited by Tasear on January 23, 2018 5:11AM
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Random normal
    Obviously random normal will be more successful as one person themselves can easily carry, vet well... that depends on if it’s dlc or not.
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Random normal
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Majeure wrote: »

Run it naked with just a weapon and then ask again.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random vet
    I dont run normals anymore. Pugs just fine
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean literally, then it's obviously normal. It has a higher % likely hood of success (100%) vs veteran (90%)

If you mean a worth while time investment?

Eh either or, I mean if you need jewelry might as well do vet, if you need a weapon normal
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Random vet
    I am more likely to have a successful random vet run because I am more likely to cue for random vet. I think I've seen 3 total non-dlc vet runs fail. I've run normal maybe once for each dungeon. So on an average day I'll have 1 successful random vet and 0 successful random normal.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random normal
    I got sick of intentionally wiping when messing up a Vet Pledge Challenge, I just want to get it completed and go on to the next character. I just stopped doing Vet dungeons entirely and blow faster through normal dungeons for pledges, I have 5 tanks and 5 healer chars, my queues are usually fast anyway.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random normal
    DoctorESO wrote: »

Quick experience while Enlightened. 400k+ in one shot, and it's funner than grinding something.
    This, during the double xp events it was very nice to run it on alts.
    Now before CWC you had an good chance of getting lots of very low level players in normal dlc, this has been fixed making an fail on normal only if totally hopeless group and dlc and a few others.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

Quick experience while Enlightened. 400k+ in one shot, and it's funner than grinding something.

Exactly, what's the point of experience when the CP cap is as low as 690? And if you're not capped, you should be grinding for it.
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random normal
    Oh wait. I assumed we were PUGing it.
  • jarydf
    jarydf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Random normal
    Normal is better all round. Usually polite chat, speedy run, everybody doing their job. Simples.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you are able to solo every (non-DLC) normal dungeon on your tank, DD and healer, you can't exactly fail anymore. More than enough people in vet don't know what to do if the dungeon is just a tiny bit more difficult and many just don't have the damage.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random normal
    Random normal because I can solo nomal dungeons and dragging 1-3 others shouldn't be any harder than going alone.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have more success rate doing normal dungeons by myself than random vet. ones these days.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Idk