The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Apology to NA/PC AD Cyrodiil

DovresMalven
DovresMalven
✭✭✭
Hey friends and frenemies,
I'm writing here today to ease my conscience about my behavior and words in Cyrodiil. Every night for a long time I would log into Cyrodiil and get black out drunk, and I'm sorry for how I acted sometimes. I feel guilty about being vicious to people who didn't deserve it, for using hurtful and racist language, and for contributing to a uneasy environments many nights. I know though that the person I was hurting most was myself, by isolating myself and not joining groups so I could comfortably drink.

In the past few months I haven't logged on because I have gotten sober and starting recovering in Alcoholics Anonymous. My life has improved immeasurably, and I encourage anyone else struggling with addiction to look around for helping hands- because theyre all around.

I miss many people, but I can't return to ESO for a long time I think, because it would be like going to a bar I used to drink at. I hope your lives are going beautifully in and out of game.

Sincerely, Dovres
Dovres Malven
- Aldmeri Dominion
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if this is legit --

Go be happy and live your life.

A thousand times more important than this. Treat yourself well and do what you have to do to find contentment.

I hope things go well for you. Truly.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    outstanding :)

keep moving forward and living

tumblr_mpblm5j45K1qz7t98o1_400.jpg
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you get well fellow AD guy!
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others