Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need Help with a Veteran Maelstrom StamSorc Build!

iPlayStation
OK so I'm a cp433 Khaijit stam sorc and I'm now just getting into maelstrom arena, I finished it on normal but whats the point. I looked for vMA builds but it all confusing, can anyone write or send me a great solid build with cp,gear,skills etc. Ty
iPlayStation
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm ya man!

@iPlayStation

CHANGE of plans: Just for you I'll do a video - record - (dumb it all the way down) - so you can smash cool?

NMG armor
    VO jewels if you have, if not Agility is fine
    Khrags or Veli Helm Monster

Skills -

Rapid/Bood Craze/crit surge/bound/trap beast - either thrive or the other morph I use thrive for the additional damage but less overall healing
    Poison Injection / Endless Hail / bound/thundering pres/vigor - SUPPRESSION FIELD

Love of god, use suppression field back bar.
    Not only does this buy you stupid amount of time dealing with group ads it nullifies orge transforms on round 7/stops cg breathing fire and huge crowd control as mentioned.

CP ( the major is RED ) - Split evenly between hardy/elemental defender/thick skin at your CP while you're learning.
    CP Blue - Not sure top of my head
    CP Green - Recovery mixed with tumbling / block reductions

Few Major tricks:

Level 2 - Boss Round - Suppression field will stop the bosses from sitting down allowing you further dps period.
    Level 3 - Ads - Keep on the move but try not to leave islands as much as possible, red snakes will line aoe which does anywhere between 8-15k damage so keep light on your feet
    Level 4 - Spheres when learning it's best just to endless hail/poison injection these so 1, then don't cleave you and 2 can line of sight.
    Level 5 - (WATCH my twitch video) best way to knock this out fast
    Level 6 - ^ as above - periods of time when you should and shouldn't gold your obs with webs
    Level 7 - Safe spots with poison watch video to show you exact placement
    Level 8 - Flame Spinners will need to be interrupted and can't reflect damage with defense sigil attack these first
    Level - SUPPRESSION field your best firend - watch video - but also keep in mind when suppression field is down CG won't breath fire.

For anything else:

www.twitch.tv/videos/122369772
    www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

If you need further help shout out!

Lukumms
    Edited by Lukums1 on January 16, 2018 5:38AM
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• iPlayStation
    Lukums1 wrote: »
    I'm ya man!

@iPlayStation

CHANGE of plans: Just for you I'll do a video - record - (dumb it all the way down) - so you can smash cool?

NMG armor

Skills -

Rapid/Bood Craze/crit surge/bound/trap beast - either thrive or the other morph I use thrive for the additional damage but less overall healing
    Poison Injection / Endless Hail / bound/thundering pres/vigor - SUPPRESSION FIELD

Not only does this buy you stupid amount of time dealing with group ads it nullifies orge transforms on round 7/stops cg breathing fire and huge crowd control as mentioned.

CP ( the major is RED ) - Split evenly between hardy/elemental defender/thick skin at your CP while you're learning.

Few Major tricks:

Level 2 - Boss Round - Suppression field will stop the bosses from sitting down allowing you further dps period.
    Level 3 - Ads - Keep on the move but try not to leave islands as much as possible, red snakes will line aoe which does anywhere between 8-15k damage so keep light on your feet
    Level 4 - Spheres when learning it's best just to endless hail/poison injection these so 1, then don't cleave you and 2 can line of sight.
    Level 6 - ^ as above - periods of time when you should and shouldn't gold your obs with webs
    Level 8 - Flame Spinners will need to be interrupted and can't reflect damage with defense sigil attack these first
    Level - SUPPRESSION field your best firend - watch video - but also keep in mind when suppression field is down CG won't breath fire.

For anything else:

Lukumms

Thank you so much
    iPlayStation
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm ya man!

@iPlayStation

NMG armor

Skills -

Few Major tricks:

For anything else:

Lukumms

Thank you so much

You're very welcome sir.
    I'll be on Twitch tonight so I'll stream/record just for you in specific to what you need.
    I'll have the link here tomorrow :) sorry for the delay
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion

• Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm ya man!

@iPlayStation

NMG armor

Skills -

Few Major tricks:

For anything else:

Lukumms

Thank you so much

@iPlayStation

You're very welcome sir.
    I'll be on Twitch tonight so I'll stream/record just for you in specific to what you need.
    I'll have the link here tomorrow :) sorry for the delay

PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lukums1 Is NMG better than TFS and or Hundings as a paired set with VO?
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    @Lukums1 Is NMG better than TFS and or Hundings as a paired set with VO?

@Vapirko

I've done a few comparisons over the last 3 days on twitch - these are my findings.

NMG is probably a better choice for new people are it has more over all sustain no matter what you're receiving that PEN.
    If you run TFS it's better DPS you can feel it on bosses like ICE Boss and Spider Boss mainly the changes are huge.
    I wouldn't go hundings as you lose important crit values which effects your over all healing which could be frowned upon.

It comes down t how confident you are healing IMO, in each set you're set to lose crit value it's just about how much you're willing to lose, I've been getting 530k ish scores (been away for sometime) and I don't see a major difference.

I However would NOT ever go hundings.

My 2 cents, Luke
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion

• LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best would be vo + 2 fang + slimecraw.