Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking For A Mag Sorc PvE Build!

mmolegends44
mmolegends44
✭✭✭
noob to mag sorc always have been stam but seems like damage wise it is not up there to me in my opinion with mag sorc being the best dps right now is there any crafted set or something you can wear to start off with good dps my mag sorc is pretty much fresh and new.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, can you please repeat your question with some structure? I can't follow what your exact question is.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    do you think your soc has better damage than a mag DK? I'm currently leveling both but trying to decide which of the two will be my main.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    do you think your soc has better damage than a mag DK? I'm currently leveling both but trying to decide which of the two will be my main.

For end-game PvE content, I see a lot of talk about Mag DK being in a bad spot.

[PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    noob to mag sorc always have been stam but seems like damage wise it is not up there to me in my opinion with mag sorc being the best dps right now is there any crafted set or something you can wear to start off with good dps my mag sorc is pretty much fresh and new.

5 juli 2 valkyn skoria (or illibras) 4 moondancer (trial hard to get, use martial knowledge till then)
  • mmolegends44
    mmolegends44
    ✭✭✭
    @DrInsanity666 ok will do.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on July 15, 2018 4:54PM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

5 juli 2 valkyn skoria (or illibras) 4 moondancer (trial hard to get, use martial knowledge till then)

Mag sorcs get more Damage out of two max magic then 2 spell damage. Use elegance, spinners, or shadow dancers raiment.
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭

For end-game PvE content, I see a lot of talk about Mag DK being in a bad spot.

yea me too, its weird tho because from the spot that both my mag DK & sorcerer are in right now it seems the DK would be better, I'm thinking its gotta be either the sorcerers gear or maybe the way I have my bars set up causing him to have such low dps tho.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭

Mag sorcs get more Damage out of two max magic then 2 spell damage. Use elegance, spinners, or shadow dancers raiment.

My damage is just over 4k buffed with 1500 recovery and 38k max
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are mostly 2 types of build, old school (pre 1tam) crushing shock build and morrowind heavy attack build. With perfect asylum weapon, crushing shock build pull more dmg (about 10%). However perfect asylum weapon is not easy to get. And rotation is harder than heavy attack build.