Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Magicka Nb Action!

Abstraqt
Abstraqt
✭✭✭
Few highlights from the big ps4 EU dueling torny which was hosted last night, it showcases my current build of 5 necro 3 willpower & a monster set of your choice, I had to follow the torny rules so couldn't use any damaging monster sets :))

These fights were against some very good players so it proves magicka nb can still be very competitive with basic gear.

Hope you enjoy, feel free to ask any questions

https://youtu.be/15dzrg_9lBM
Edited by Abstraqt on January 24, 2018 11:03AM
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    it proves that u was better, they alsmost didn't snared and pressured in melee here.
    Also ofc manablade is viable, and i like burst with combos (which are hard to make when laggy), but its so frustrating to rely on shadow image, or removing snares with 2handed only. It steals enjoy
    @Anethum from .ua
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No offense but you fought an idiot. That sorc never CCed you
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    No offense but you fought an idiot. That sorc never CCed you

Just to clarify, the sorc I fought is no idiot, he didn't cc me because his build doesn't need to, he's no idiot
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    diplomatt wrote: »
    it proves that u was better, they alsmost didn't snared and pressured in melee here.
    Also ofc manablade is viable, and i like burst with combos (which are hard to make when laggy), but its so frustrating to rely on shadow image, or removing snares with 2handed only. It steals enjoy

I don't rely on Shadow luckily and have never used 2h to remove snares :)
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Abstraqt wrote: »

u will hard rely on it if opponent will snare and cc u, as they should but didn't done.
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭

u will hard rely on it if opponent will snare and cc u, as they should but didn't done.

Nah I just take the snare and kill them first
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭

weak opponents don't make u massacre
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭

weak opponents don't make u massacre

Huh?