The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bone Pirate

MythicaLMeddLer
MythicaLMeddLer
✭✭✭
StamBlade here..never bothered farming bone pirate for myself..but did the dungeon as a random the other night and picked up 5 pieces of the set..I don't have the jewelry..only armor pieces..so paring it with hundings rage or shackle breaker is not an option until I can get the jewelry..but I'd like to experiment with the set in the meantime..so was hoping someone could maybe point me in the right direction of a decent jewelry set I could pair with bone pirate..maybe something to add a little damage..this for pvp of course..if it helps..I'm not exactly worried about meta..I take myself too serious in pve and like to just have fun in pvp..I have a wood elf and an imperial stam blade..Both vampires..i sometimes like to hang on the outskirts of a battle and gank..other times I like to get into middle of things and challenge myself..and sometimes just like to try and solo resources..I thought of pairing it with spriggans or ravager but if anyone has any better ideas I could try out it would be helpful..experimenting with sets can get expensive..also I'm PS4 na..looking for a guild who run dungeons and pvp..I'm EP..guild I was in has disbanded..thank you all in advance!
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Automaton isn't bad at all. Love that set. You wont get buffed for any poison or any disease damage from it though only physical damage.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You could run it with Agility/your choice of monster set/vma or asylum 2H and master bow
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you ..forgot I actually have a set of that in my bank too I could try it out!
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Automaton isn't bad at all. Love that set. You wont get buffed for any poison or any disease damage from it though only physical damage.

Not a great set for NBs since it doesn't buff Incap.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

Not a great set for NBs since it doesn't buff Incap.

Nope but it buffs my dawnbreaker of smiting. I don't play a gankblade style so it works great for me.

Edit: If OP had the BP jewelry I would've suggested Hundings to pair with it.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on January 23, 2018 3:52PM
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well...
    StamBlade here..never bothered farming bone pirate for myself..but did the dungeon as a random the other night and picked up 5 pieces of the set..I don't have the jewelry..only armor pieces..so paring it with hundings rage or shackle breaker is not an option until I can get the jewelry..but I'd like to experiment with the set in the meantime..so was hoping someone could maybe point me in the right direction of a decent jewelry set I could pair with bone pirate..maybe something to add a little damage..this for pvp of course..if it helps..I'm not exactly worried about meta..I take myself too serious in pve and like to just have fun in pvp..I have a wood elf and an imperial stam blade..Both vampires..i sometimes like to hang on the outskirts of a battle and gank..other times I like to get into middle of things and challenge myself..and sometimes just like to try and solo resources..I thought of pairing it with spriggans or ravager but if anyone has any better ideas I could try out it would be helpful..experimenting with sets can get expensive..also I'm PS4 na..looking for a guild who run dungeons and pvp..I'm EP..guild I was in has disbanded..thank you all in advance!

y-u-no-use-paragraphs.jpg
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    on my wood elf stamblade I like to play a gank blade style but on my imperial stamblade I like to try and mix it up and play differently
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    Ha sorry no paragraphs..it's more thinking out loud to myself then writing sorry I'll work on that
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could run armor of the truth and Asylum 2h.
  • boyteco_ESO
    boyteco_ESO
    ✭✭
    May I suggest continueing to farm that dungeon? I run knight errant/ bone pirate/ tremorscale in pvp on Stam dk and it's very sturdy, agressive and my sustain is awesome.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 pc truth (5 body and dual wield front bar), 5 pc bone pirate (2 body 3 jewelry) , asylum 2h back bar, 2 pc blood spawn or stormfist. Was using it for a long time and I think it’s starting to get used more because a certain YouTuber made a build video of it lol. I don’t think he uses asylum though. Personally, after adding it to my build and with a little practice I got used to having them execute on my back bar. Ults gen from both blood spawn and asylum 2h is just stupid good and works really well with NB passive ult gain from drinking a potion. I paired senche with truth for awhile to, but going the 5 medium route on the body with some well fitted pieces, that was really fun too. Bone pirate and senche is amazing too. Bone pirate all around is worth farming if you don’t mind using dubious camoran throne or stam/magicka recovery drinks.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bone Pirate is awesome in Cyrodil. A real game changer for any class imo.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Currently I'm running a asylum 2h a master bow 5 BP and 5 hulking on my woodelf vamp NB

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/UnfadingSilence/screenshot/8109495

Only thing not showing is the enchantment from the master bow so I'm currently sitting at 45k max Stam 2.6k recover 4.2k weapon damage
    Edited by Unfadingsilence on January 24, 2018 1:36AM