Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

LF a trial, PVE guild

Kinkysaurus
Kinkysaurus
✭✭
CP 530 (at this time) warden healer. I took a break from the game but decided to come back. Have completed normal level trials and some vet ones. Currently have all important gear options, spc, worm cult, master architect, etc. Contact me on PSN if interested: runzwitskizzors

Thank you
Edited by Kinkysaurus on January 21, 2018 3:37PM
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    The NightszWatch is a brand new social, Pve, PvP guild. We are just starting out looking for Experienced players along with new players.

The NightzWatch is in the building stages of life, if you want to come help build a world class guild send me a message on psn at Dirtydirt81

Future guild events:
    Trails
    PvP nightz
    Zone clearing
    Sewers runs
    50/50 raffles
  • Kinkysaurus
    Kinkysaurus
    ✭✭
    Still have a guild slot left
  • dalymiddleboro
    Ps4 console, North America server

New guild, recruiting core members. Activities almost daily.

Veteran dungeons and pledges, PvP and exploration as well as trials.

Message myself psn is dalymiddleboro

Or

Message psn SoulSword13

Looking forward to hearing from everyone, if you're looking to break into a guild from the ground up, do trials, dungeons, exploration, PvP or whatever, this is your chance. We're still building our core foundation, we'll take care of you. We are mature adults, but definitely like to toss a few cocktails back and party on the weekends. Will be doing raids every saturday night! We also have a discord that's active with our members.