Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Dailies?

One_ofMany
One_ofMany
✭✭✭
So far I understand what the Crafting, Undaunted and Activity Finder dailies are for. but what do you get for all the others?
Special gear? Furniture Recipies? Motifs?
Any give skill points?

AND where do I need to go to get groups to do these?

Guilds
Fighters – Mages – Thieves – Dark Brotherhood
Regions
Craglorn – Wrothgar – Hew’s Bane – Gold Coast
Cyrodiil
The War Effort – Towns and Villages – Imperial City
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    It's very long topic to type and explain it. Just find here what you need to for yourself.
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Repeatable_Quests
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s a little of all the rewards you list in the various dailies. Motif pages are the most common. DLC dailies (world,boss and delve) all reward motifs from those zones as a rare reward.

The only skill points in dailies are the ones that send you to a zone with a skill point quest, specifically undaunted dungeons (a skill point for each quest if there are two versions of the dungeon).

Undaunted is 4-player group content, but most other dailies do not require a group. World bosses can be tough, of course, so you may need allies in the area.

If you’re a newer player, here are the dailies I’d recommend starting with and why:

- when able to start undaunted, Bogrul’s delve daily. Undaunted takes forever to level, and these are worth 1/2as much as a normal dungeon run and can be done in 15 minutes. You’ll get a very slim shot at a dragr motif page.

- fighter’s guild. Capitol city guild halls. These are to close three dolmens in an area. All together that’s a lot of xp and leveling for your fighters guild skill line. These reward dragr as a rare reward too.

- mage’s Guild. Capitols. Unfortunately these sprint level the mage guild line. But they send you to public dungeons. If you haven’t run the public dungeons, this adds an addl quest youncan run while doing them.

- Gold Coast bounties, Kvatch. The two world bosses always have people around and they’re fun so they’re a quick,way to earn a bunch of xp. The motifs theynreward are valuable.

- vvardenfell delve dailies. You have to unlock these by completing the first quest for Vivec, then picking up a notice at the base of the temple stairs, then activating the dailies. The delve dailies can reward Morag Tong motifs, and I putmthismon the list because these are really valuable right now. I’m selling mine in 30 minutes for 30-35k each.

- thieves guild jobs, hews bane thieves den. I think you have to complete the first thieves guild mission. The reason these are good is that they’re repeatable, and they’re going to level both your thieves guild and Legerdemain. Tip: there are three types, and many players hate pickpocketing. If you don’t want to pickpocket, abandon the quest and pick up a new one until you get safe boxes or the countess. You can make a lot of gold running these, and earn pardons to use later.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mages Guild dailies give you 10 rep for each. This does indeed level up your Mages Guild skill line - just like finding those glowing blue books in the wilderness does.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome. This all looks good. Is it easy to get group to do the Clockwork, Morrowind and Wrothgar dailies? What cities should I go to for those? I haven't even been to those Continents.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to have access to the appropriate DLCs for dailies in those zones. I’ll assume you have access to everything.

If you need to open wayshrines, one way is to join a large guild. You can then go into the roster and fast travel to any online member. It’s free...they won’t even know you’re following them, lol. You’ll zap to the wayshrine closest to them and discover it.

To answer your question for each:

Clockwork - there are three dailies handed out right by the brass fortress wayshrine. One of the three requires you to complete one of the two delve quests before it spawns (just go to a delve and run its quest.) The only one you need help with is world bosses, and clockwork is crowded enough that you will almost always have others fighting with you.

Morrowind - you have to complete the first quest, spawned near the seda neyn wayshrine having to do w Azura. This will ultimately turn in up in the Vivec temple. After getting that first quest complete, walk down the loooooong stairs, up a short flights of steps into the next canton, down a short flight and you will see a notice on a wall. Pick it up then go into the hall of justice to activate world boss and delve dailies. Same deal...delves are easily solo, world bosses you’ll need to wait for 2+ others. Note, there are also two ashlander dailies at the crab city. Look these up if you want to run them...they’re easy to solo, but activating them is complicated and requires completing some specific quests then tracking down the npc that activates them. They’re very easy.

Wrothgar - two types of dailies. World boss dailies are handed out at an inn south of shatul wayshrine. The six world bosses are pretty fun...I like these. You’ll need support, but they tend to be somewhat busy during active hours. Delve dailies are handed out at the Orc City in the center north of the map (morkuld stronghold?) There’s a quest giver in the chiefs hut.

Gold Coast - delve dailies on the board in Anvil north of the wayshrine, world bosses on a board in Kvatch up in city circle with the bank. Dark brotherhood repeatables after you complete the first quest, and dark sacrament dailies after you complete the second. Both in the sanctuary and will spawn without any work once you’ve done the prerequisite quests.

Hews Bane - combo world boss and delve dailies given by a guy at the thieves den...you have to complete the first quest, I think. Then heists when you complete the second thieves guild quest and activate them. These are hard unless you’re a nightblade.
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Amadis001
    Amadis001
    ✭✭✭✭
    One_ofMany wrote: »
    Awesome. This all looks good. Is it easy to get group to do the Clockwork, Morrowind and Wrothgar dailies? What cities should I go to for those? I haven't even been to those Continents.

First of all, if you haven't been to Wrothgar, you haven't lived. It's the best DLC in the game. So if you can, yourself to Orsinium and do the quests there. The main story is great and the side quests are amongst the best in the game.

Now, amongst the dailies you mention, I have say that the Clockwork City ones are a bit tedious, and the Morrowind ones are better. But the best ones are from Wrothgar. You get one of the dailies just outside (and a little northwest) of Orsinium, and the other from the Morkul stronghold, which you will find if you go due west of Orsinium straight across the continent until you hit the water, and then head a bit north. But you don't need to pick them up there. Just post "LFG dailies" in chat, or ask someone who is posting for help to share the quest with you. There are about half a dozen different quests given by each NPC; you can only pick up one a day, but you can get the others shared with you. So if you like ganging up on world bosses and clearing delves, you can get many reward boxes each day by finding people to share their dailies with you. The motifs that drop from these dailies are worth about 20K, but be warned that the drop odds are low (hence the high-ish price for the them), like maybe 15% tops.
    // Amadis of Gaul -- DK Nord (Lvl 50 CP 1000)