The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Harvestmap pins not showing on AUI minimap?

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've looked through AUI minimap settings; I've looked through harvestmap settings, but nothing I've done has allowed me to see the harvest node pins on my minimap. I can see the pins on my world maps, and I can see the 3d pins walking around; I just can't see the pins on my minimap. Does anyone know what's wrong, and how to fix it?
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NVM; found the problem; I had heatmap mode turned on in the filters. Turned em off; pins showed up. For the record though, heatmap doesn't show up in the minimap.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.